LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Is that one cheerleader that you trust is me or is it another cheerleader?"

Amy hugs Rebecca. "That's ok sis. I can understand why you don't tell others about your secret,but I'm your little sister. So that makes us family." She giggles. "No I don't mind you calling me your baby sister. Because I am a baby and I'm your sister. Toddler girl doesn't sound as good as baby girl does."

Amy starts to talk in her sleep after Rebecca gets in the bed. "I'm sorry mommy. Please don't lock me in the closet. It is dark in there. I promise I will not having another accident in my diaper. I'll try to get to the potty in time next time. No please mommy. Don't do that. I don't want to go into the closet." She starts to thrash about and kicks Rebecca in the legs and almost knocks Rebecca out of the bed. Amy wakes up shaking and crying really hard. She sets up in the bed and hugs Eggbert tightly.

"Of course it's you, Silly! Do you know of any other cheerleaders in diapers?"

Rebecca wakes up as she hears Amy talking in her sleep. She watches as Amy gets more animated and then starts kicking her. Rebecca starts to wake Amy up but she ends up waking up by herself. She lets Amy sit there hugging Eggbert for a few minutes before trying to talk to her.

"Honey, you just had a really bad dream. I didn't catch it all, but I think I heard something about potty and a diaper and a closet. I'm here if you want to talk about it."

Amy shakes her head. "No I don't know any of cheerleader in diapers."

Amy wipes her eyes with the sleeve of her pajamas top. When I would go in my diaper instead of making it to the potty in time. Mom would make me stay in the closet for a hour in my wet diaper. When she let me out. She would remove the diaper and spank me until my bottom was blood red and sore. Then she would give me chores to do with my red bottom on display. If I did it while daddy was at home. She wait until the next day to punish me for not getting to the potty in time."

"Aww that sounds horrible, Amy. How old were you, around two? that is too young to be doing chores. You don't have to be afraid anymore, honey. You are living with me and mommy, and well, we expect you to potty in your diapers. I really don't like changing messy diapers, but that is part of the job, I guess. You will never be punished for using your diapers, no matter how you use them. Now why don't you try and go back to sleep? I will be right here next to you if you need me."

I was around 2 when mom started it and it lasted until I was 3. That is when mom stopped putting me in a diaper. I would still have accidents in my big girl panties and I got punished the same way as I was when I would go in my diaper. That is not a problem for me Big Sis. I have no problem going in my diaper. Well I don't like having messy diapers. It feels really gross feeling next to my skin. I don't know if I can go back to sleep." Amy lays her head on Rebecca's chest. She drifts off to sleep in Rebecca's arms.

"That is horrible. No mother should treat their child like that. It must have been horrible sitting in a dark closet wearing a wet diaper for who knows how long, for something you couldn't help doing. Since we both don't like messy diapers, how about I get you a potty chair and you can use it either at night or in the morning to do your poopy in?"

Rebecca nodded when Amy said she couldn't go back to sleep, and let her lay across her lap. She rubbed Amy's back for a while and then realized Amy had fallen asleep. She smiled and closed her eyes.

Rebecca woke up the next morning and gently moved Amy over onto the bed. She got up and took a tee shirt and pair of panties out of the dresser and went to the bathroom. She took off her wet goodnite and tossed it in the garbage. She washed herself then put on the tee shirt and panties.

Rebecca went out to the kitchen. Since this was Amy's first morning here, she decided to make pancakes and bacon for her. She started making up the batter and started thinking of things that they needed to buy still for Amy. She put a potty chair and a changing mat high on the list, and baby clothes as well. She hoped her mother wouldn't think any of her suggestions were over the top.

"Yes it was horrible setting in the dark closet wearing a wet diaper. A potty chair sounds good. Do you think Melody will be ok with me using a potty chair? There aren't any potty chairs in the nursery at school."

Amy sleeps peaceful though the rest of the night. She wakes up in the morning and rubs her eyes. Amy doesn't see Rebecca anywhere and she gets a little bit scared. She gets out of the bed and goes to find Rebecca. Amy finds her in the kitchen making breakfast. She runs over and gives her a hug. "Good Morning Sis. What are you doing?"

"Amy, it doesn't matter whether Melody is okay with you using a potty chair here at home. She is only in charge when we are at school. When we are at home you are just my little sister, Okay? Your new mommy and I say what goes around this house and if I say you will be using a potty chair, that's good enough."

Rebecca gives Amy a hug back, patting the back of her diaper. She can tell that Amy is soaked, but can wait until after breakfast to be changed.

"I'm making my special little sister a special breakfast this morning. Pancakes and bacon. You sure are chipper this morning. Do you feel up to going to school with me?"

"Oh ok. I know in the letter you showed me yesterday. You wanted the parents to keep their daughters in diapers at home too. So I assumed that meant. You wanted the babies to use their diapers for everything. If you want me to use a potty chair at home. Then I will use one. Has mommy called this morning?"

Amy rubs her tummy. "Mmm my favorite breakfast. When daddy made me breakfast. That is what he would fix me. When mom would fix breakfast. I got a pop tart and a can of warm soda." She smiles. "Why shouldn't I be chipper this morning? I have a mommy who wants me and a big sister to look after me." Amy shrugs. "I don't know sis."

"I know I did. I guess I better talk it over with mommy. After all, she is really in charge. I am just your sister. I prefer you use a potty chair but mom may decide to just have you use your diapers. No she hasn't called yet. I am expecting her to any minute now. I was going over in my mind things you will need while you are here. Most of them we can pick up later after school."

Rebecca shook her head. A pop tart and warm soda was not a proper breakfast for a growing girl like Amy. It made her dislike Amy's mother all the more.

"Why don't you have a seat? We don't have bibs for you yet, so I am going to tie a towel around your neck. We don't want you to get syrup all over your pajama top. Did you wonder what happened to your bottoms last night?"

"What's wrong? You could be with me at school. Let me know right after breakfast whether you want to go to school or not. If you're not going, I need to tell mom to come home early so she can watch you. I am not leaving you here by yourself."

"Yeah I guess you will have to talk to mommy about it. She might want me to use my diapers for everything whether I want to or not." Amy frowns. "Oh I see Sis. I thought maybe she called to see how I was doing this morning. What kind of things do we need to pick up after school? I thought you got all of it last night from Wal Mart.

Amy nods. "Ok I'll have a seat." She sets on the floor with her legs cross. "Is this a good seat sis?" Amy starts to giggle when Rebecca turns around and looks at her. "No I don't want to get syrup on my pajamas top" She shakes her head. "No I didn't. I figured they came down while I was asleep and you took them the rest of the way off."

"The problem is. I don't know what my mom told my grandmother. So if I see her. It could be awkwardness between the two of us. I'll think about it while I eat breakfast and tell you my answer."

The phone rang as Rebecca puts the plate down in front of Amy. Amy eats her breakfast while Rebecca answers the phone. It was mom. "Good Morning Sweetie. I thought I would call and see how my new little girl's first night went. Was there any problems? I'm leaving work in a little bit. Is there anything you need from the store while I am there getting Amy some diapers?"

"You need clothes, silly girl. Do you think I would let you wear the same pajamas to bed every night and the same dress around the house everyday? Don't worry, mommy is going to call. Don't forget she's a nurse and it get's busy sometimes. I'm sure she is thinking about us though."

Rebecca sees where Amy is sitting and smiles at her.

"That's not exactly where I wanted you to sit. Maybe we need to get you a booster seat or high chair to sit in. I changed you after the movie finished so you would be dry, and I decided to leave the pants off so I can see the diaper. I see you are wet again. Looks like you like being back in diapers again."

"Do you have your grandmother for a class? How do you expect to run into her? Whatever you want to do is okay with me."

"She's doing great mom. She woke up with a bad dream which I will tell you about later, but other than that, she slept good. I changed her before putting her to bed last night, and she is wet again this morning. I'm not sure if she is going to school today or not. She is afraid she will run into her grandmother. I was thinking of taking Amy shopping after school today. Do you work tonight? I thought if you didn't that you could come along and help us."

"I have other clothes,but they are not toddler clothes. They are my regular clothes. They are in the suitcases in the trunk of my car. I hope so. I missed mommy last night."

Amy giggles. "Well you didn't say where to sit sis. You just said take a seat. So I took a seat on the floor." She gets up off the floor and sets down at the table." Amy looks down at her diaper. "How did that happen? I didn't feel myself wetting my diaper." She nods. "Yes I like you putting me back in diapers. I am getting to have the childhood my old mom robbed me of."

"No I don't have my grandmother for a class. I usually see her in the hall between classes coming or going somewhere."

"I'm glad she is doing great. I was worried about her. I don't know for sure,but she had all the classic signs of having gone though some really bad mental abuse at the hands on her mother and probably grandmother. Do you have any of those diapers I gave you left? If not. I can bring you one when I leave work. If she doesn't feel like going to school. I'll come straight home and watch her while you are at school. No I don't have to work tonight. I was going to have to,but the head nurse found enough volunteers to work tonight that I am not needed. Do you want me to meet you at school or are you coming home after school?"

"I don't think you will be needing big girl clothes for awhile, but I will tell mom they are there. She will decide what to do with them."

Rebecca giggles.

"Didn't you take biology yet? what happens is you drink something, and it goes into your tummy then it goes into your bladder, where it waits until you aren't paying attention, and then....BAM! You wet your diaper without realizing it. That's the way it is supposed to happen since you are a toddler, but sometimes you end up knowing when you have to pee."

"I like having you in full time diapers too. I also like having you as a little sister."

"That's what her dream was about actually, and then she told me it was just a memory of when she was little, and not a good one either. I've got one diaper left, which I will change her into after breakfast. The way she is wetting, she will probaby need a change when you get home. Maybe you should come home first, so I can go to school. I doubt she is going to feel like going. Then you can take Amy with you to go shopping. Would you like to speak to the rugrat?" Rebecca giggled.

"Oh. I wanted to wear some of them. Because I think they would look good over my diapers,but if you and mommy doesn't want me to wear them. Then I won't wear them."

Amy shakes her head. "No I didn't take biology. Mom said she didn't want me to take the class. Because she didn't want me in the room with pickled animals. Since you put me in diapers. I don't know when I have to go anymore. I did before I was in diapers."

I like you and your mommy. Both of you was really nice to me last night. Both of you didn't have to let me stay here and treat me like a family member."

"Ok Rebecca. I'll pick up a case of diapers on the way home. Is there anything else you need from the store while I am there? Alright. I'll be here as soon as I can. I'll be leaving work in a little bit. No I'll talk to her when I get home. I've got to go do my final rounds so I can leave. Talk to you when I get home."

"I guess it's pretty much up to mom. Let her know they are in the car and she will probably get them for you and check them out."

"I thought biology was a required course though? I think that's good that you have no control when you are in diapers. That's what we expect to happen with all of our babies or toddlers. that's why we want them in diapers 24/7."

"What were going to do? Let you run off somewhere, or call child services on you and have you be put in a home somewhere? Mom and I aren't like that."

"Okay, I'll get Amy cleaned up and changed and get myself ready for school. I'll let her watch TV until you get here. Don't worry, I'll put it on Nickelodeon Jr."

Rebecca smiled at Amy.

That was mommy. She just wanted to see how you did last night. She's going to be home shortly with some diapers for you. She can watch you while I am in school, okay? Are you about finished making a mess there?" Rebecca giggled.

"Ok sis. I hope she will let me wear some of the clothes that I brought."

"It is,but mom forced the principal to excempt me from the class. She said if she didn't. She would make sure she never principaled at a school again. So when we go to school today. There might not be any nursery to go to. Mom might have forced the principal to shut the nursery down."

Amy nods. "That is what other people would have done. They would have called the police and tell them that a child had been abandoned on their doorstep and to come and get it.

"Okay get Amy cleaned up and changed. We have Nickelodeon Jr on the TV? I didn't know that,but I guess since I haven't had a little girl in a while. I wouldn't know about that."

"I didn't do good last night. I had a bad dream and woke you up because of it." She nods. "Sis, I have a problem. I want to go to school today,but on the other hand I don't. I want to go to school. Because if I don't. Then Courtney will be alone all day without me there,but if I go to school. I am bound to run into my grandmother and that could be awkward. So should I go to school and face my fear or stay at home and make Courtney sad?" Amy giggles. "Well it is your fault. You gave me messy food for breakfast." She eats the last of her pancakes. "I'm done sis."

"Wow, the principal is getting it from all sides, isn't she? I doubt she would shut the nursery down. Even if she did, we would find another place to have it. She can't shut us down permanently. The babies are going to be here as long as we are."

"Yes, we have Nickelodeon. It came with our cable package. I have watched it a few times myself." Rebecca blushed a little admitting it.

"You did as well as could be expected, Amy. You have just been through a traumatizing experience. You probably will have several more bad dreams before it's all over with."

"You want to know what I think? I think you should stay home with mommy today. You've been through a very bad experience and you need time away from school to get over it. I will tell Courtney what happened, if it's alright with you. I'll see if I can get her to come home with me or come over this weekend for a playdate. How does that sound?"

Rebecca comes over and wipes off Amy's face and hands and takes off her bib.

"Let's go get your diaper changed, okay? Mommy wouldn't like it if she came home and found you in a stinky wet diaper. After I change you you can watch TV for awhile. How does that sound?"

"Yeah she is getting it from all sides. I hope not. If she did. Then I wouldn't have anywhere to go to feel loved and wanted.

"Well I didn't know that. The only children channel I knew we had was Disney and that is more of an everyone channel"

Amy smiles. "Ok sis. I thought I did something bad by waking you up. I don't want anymore bad dreams like that. They was too scary to see."

"Ok sis. I'll stay home with mommy today. It might be fun to be able to be little all the time and not have to worry about what my old mommy would say if she caught me playing with my toys. I hope Courtney understands why I'm not at school today. I would hate it if she stopped being my best friend over this. It would break my heart."

"Ok sis. Let's get me changed. I wouldn't want you to get into trouble for not changing me and I get a rash because of it. Mommy might punish you for that. Can I go without my pants since I am going to be in the house? No one except for mommy will see my diaper."

"Don't you feel loved and wanted here at my house, or should I say our house? Mommy and I both love you a lot"

"Never feel bad about waking me up. That's what I'm there for, to comfort you if you have a bad dream."

"Courtney will understand, I am sure. Do you want me to have her call you today so you can talk to her?"

"Mommy wouldn't punish you for getting a rash. She would just put medicine on it if you got one. Okay, do you want to change out of your pajama top?"

Rebecca takes Amy back in her room and take her wet diaper off. She lifts Amy onto the bed and changes her into a dry diaper after cleaning her up and sprinkling baby powder on her. She helps Amy off the bed and leads her out to the living room and has her sit on the couch. Rebecca picks up the remote and turns on the TV and then finds Nickelodeon Jr. She goes to the kitchen and rinses out a baby bottle and fills it with juice and brings it back to Amy.

"Okay, stay here and watch cartoons. I'll just be in our bedroom getting dressed for school. Mommy should be here soon."

Rebecca goes back to her room and changes into her school clothes.

"Yes I feel loved and wanted here at our house. I was talking about my old house. I didn't feel loved or wanted there.

"Ok I won't feel bad about waking you up again. I know you are here to comfort me when I have a bad dream,but that is going to take some getting use to for me.

Yes I want you to have her call me today if she looks sad about me now being there. I will try to cheer her up. So she will not feel bad about me not being there for her today."

Amy giggles. "I meant she would punish you if I got a rash because you didn't change me soon enough to keep me from getting the rash." She nods. "Yes I want to change out of my pajamas top. Do you have any toddler or childish t shirts?"

When Rebecca comes back into the living room. Amy was laying on the floor with her arms on one of the couch pillows watching The Wonder Pets.

"Okay sis. I'll stay here and watch cartoons until you get back from getting dressed for school." Amy goes back to watching TV. She hears a car pull up. Amy goes to the window and looks out. She squeals with delight and runs to the stairs. "Becky, Mommy is home." Amy runs to the door and opens it. She goes running out the front door barefooted and her diaper showing. "Mommy, you are home."

Mommy looks at Amy. "Yes sweetie. I'm home and I'll be watching you today while your big sister is at school. Since you are here. You can help me by carrying in your diapers." She opens the back door and takes out a case of Perfect Princess Diapers for Girls. Amy takes the box from mommy and carries the box inside the house and sets the box down on the floor and goes back outside to help mommy bring the rest of the bags in. She gets back inside as Rebecca comes down the stairs from getting dressed. Amy could see that Rebecca was not happy with her for going outside without premission.

"I'll check while I'm getting dressed for school. We are planning on picking you up some clothes after school today."

Rebecca comes out of her room when Amy announces that her mother was home. She comes out to the living room just in time to see Amy race outside in just her pajama top and diaper. She frowns at Amy as she enters the house with the case of diapers.

"Young lady, you do not go running outside without permission from mommy or myself, do you hear? Toddlers do not go running around outside by themselves. I'm not going to punish you this time, but if you ever do that again, I will warm your bottom for you, do you understand?"

Rebecca walks over and gives her mother a hug. she sees the packages that her mother had with her.

"So what else did you pick up for our baby girl? I am assuming all of this is for her, since I don't need anything. Perfect Princess diapers? They must have just come out with those. Maybe you should have got Little Imp diapers instead."

"Ok sis. You check while you are getting dressed for school. I'll wait down here for you to see."

Amy burst out crying when Rebecca fusses at her. "I'm sorry Becky, I got excited to see mommy was home and I had to go out and see her. Then I had to help her bring her stuff in. I won't go it again sis."

Mom looks at Rebecca when Amy starts crying. She kneels down in front of Amy and gives her a hug to comfort her. "I'm sorry that Rebecca scared you like that,but sweetie. She is right. You shouldn't come outside with one of our permissions. It could be dangerous for you to outside by yourself." She looks at Rebecca. "Yes it is all for our baby girl. I got her some bibs for when she eats,some changing supplies and two outfits to start with." Mom pulls them out of the bag. One was a Dora the Explorer t shirt and denim jumper set and the other had barbie as a mermaid on the t shirt and an ocean scene on the skirt. "What do you mean I should have got Little Imp Diapers instead?"

Amy's eyes lit up when she saw the outfits. "I love them mommy."

Rebecca saw the look her mother gave her for talking to Amy like she did and blushed. She was glad to her her mother back her up about Amy not going outside without permission. She smiled as she saw the cute clothes her mother had bought for Amy.

"Those are cute mom. Amy said something about not wanting to wear anything over her diaper today, So I'll let you and Amy decide what she gets to wear. I was just joking about the little imp diapers, mom. Amy has been an angel and deserves her princess diapers."

"Oh, and Amy said she had her old clothes in the car if you want her to have them. I need to get to school. I'll see you later. I'll be calling the house later to see how Amy is doing and I might have someone special talk to her as well. Amy is going to want to see Dora the explorer and I'm not sure what other shows. I was going to set up the VCR to record them so she could watch them anytime she wanted to. I forgot to set it up though. Do you think you can do it for her? Thanks mom."

Rebecca gave her mother and Amy a hug and a kiss and then went out to her car and started to school.

Mom nods. "Well if she doesn't want to wear anything over her diaper right now. That is fine with me. You use to be the same way when you was a toddler. Oh I see. I thought you meant Amy was more the fairy type of girl instead of a princess."

"Well I'll look at the clothes later and see if any of them are ok for my little girl to wear. Have a good day at school and have fun taking care of your other babies at school. This one is in good hands with me. Yeah I think I can set up the DVR to tape her shows for her. It shouldn't be that hard to do." Amy hugs Rebecca before she leaves to go to school. She gets on the couch and waves bye to Rebecca and watches her car as it vanishes from sight.

When Rebecca walks into school. She notices alot of the students was in the hall talking to themselves and looking at her as she passes them. They had what looked like a school newspaper in their hands.

Melody looks at Rebecca as she comes in. "I don't think we are going to have anyone in the nursery today. Except for Courtney. The big sisters said so far. None of the other babies have shown up in the drop off area. Amy's mom might have been able to shut down the nursery. If you are looking for Courtney. I sent her on an errand for me. I sent her down to the middle school building to get some pack of wipes from the Special ed class. I forgot to pick up some last night on my way home. Is that group of students still in the main hallway. I don't know what they was reading,but it looked like a school newspaper.but we don't have a school newspaper anymore." About 30 minutes before school started. All the big sisters came in and none of them had any babies with them.