LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

The babies giggles when Rebecca said that some of them took more convincing than the others did,but they all agreed to it.

None of the girls opted for wearing diapers home. They wanted to wear their big girl panties home. Each of the girls hugs Rebecca and Melody as they leave the room with their big sisters. After all the babies had left. Melody looks around the room. "We seem to be missing some big sisters. The cheerleaders didn't come here after school was over."

Rebecca and smiled and hugged each of the babies as they left the nursery. She didn't mind too much that none of them had opted to wear diapers. She hoped that some of the parents would get their baby daughters to change their minds.

"Yes, I see that. Maybe they thought that since Amy was not out and about today that they didn't need to come back here. I don't think they are still around the campus, unless there is cheerleading practice. Amy didn't say anything about there being any practice today though. do you think we should talk to them in the morning? and by talking I mean let them know that they need to be here and show them what happens to big sisters who don't want to follow our rules?"

Melody nods. "Maybe so. I don't know why they didn't come here after school. Maybe they thought since they are your undercover big sisters. They wasn't suppose to come here since that would expose them as being part of the group. I really have no idea what they was thinking. It might be good to reenforce the rules and what is expected of them as our big sisters. I'm hoping tomorrow is going to be a better day than today was. Because today was the worse day of the whole time we have had the nursery open."

"Yes, I forgot they were undercover baby sisters. Maybe they didn't think they had to report in at the end of the day. We will have to straighten them out tomorrow."

Rebecca thinks about what Melody said.

"Yes, thanks to me, it was our worst day, but it was also our best day. Amy and Courtney looked really cute toddling out of here with their diapers on."

"Yeah maybe they didn't know they had to report here at the end of the day.We should straighten things out tomorrow when they get here."

"How do you figure it was your fault today was our worse day? Are you Amy's mother or grandmother? Did you incite the students into causing a riot. How did you get Courtney and Amy to wearing a diaper home? Aren't you playing with fire by having Amy wear a diaper home considering how her mom feels about her wearing diapers and being a toddler here?"

"If I hadn't decided not to have Amy be a toddler, things wouldn't be so bad. Mrs. Grainger the teacher and her daughter wouldn't be hot on us like they are now."

"It wasn't my decision to have Amy go home wearing diapers. She is only going to wear them until bath time, then switch over to training pants for the night, since she isn't sure if she can get her daddy to diaper her. I tried to talk her out of it, but she seems determined to go through with wearing the diaper and training pants. I guess she wants to be a toddler or baby so bad that she doesn't care what her mother thinks."

"I don't see it as your fault. We gave Amy a chance to back out and stop being our toddler. She said she didn't want to go. So the only way we was going to stop her was to force her out and even that might not have worked. Amy might have still hung out here where we want her to or not."

"I see. I thought she was going to wear a diaper all the time. Like you wanted all the parents of the babies to do. I'm not sure if getting her father involved in this is a good idea. If her mom is against her. Then her father probably will be too. Since the mothers run the house and fathers go along with what the mother wants to keep peace in the house. I hope she knows what she is going. This could be really dangerous for her and us. Her mom could spin this to make it look like we forced Amy to wear diapers at home."

"Maybe so."

"I told Amy she shouldn't try to put a diaper on by herself. this is how she said she was going to ask her daddy to help her. then she decided to wear training pants to bed instead. by the way, It looks like we will be egg sitting for awhile."

"There is no maybe about it. I know she would keep hanging out here whether we babied her or not."

Melody nods as she listens. "Wearing training pants instead of diapers is a good idea. It keeps things on the low scale and away from her mom's notice." She gets a puzzled look. "What do you mean we are going to be doing some egg sitting for a while? Are you planning on hatching some chilckens or ducks?"

Rebecca smiled at Melody.

"It's nothing like that. You see Amy has this stuffed toy that is shaped like an egg which she calls Eggbert. She keeps him hidden in her closet because her mother would make her get rid of him if she found out she still had a toy. I told Amy she could bring him to the nursery and we would keep him here for her. It sounded good at the time."

Melody laughs. "Oh that's different then. I thought you was going to setting on eggs to hatch them. I was about to tell you what you do on your own time is your business,but count me out. I am not going to set on any eggs to hatch them. It is a wonder her mom hasn't smelled it by now. Eggs go bad if they aren't kept in the fridge. The last thing we need in here is a rotten egg. They smell worse than dirty diapers."

"I don't think either one of us has what it takes to hatch an egg. We don't have feathers or a beak. Yeah rotten eggs smell pretty bad. It's a good thing that Eggbert is just a beloved stuffed animal."

Rebecca walked around the nursery straightening up. She rinsed out the bottle she had fed Amy with and filled it with pediasure before sticking it in the refrigerator for tomorrow. She made sure all the dresses and rompers were put away and the doll house was straightened up as well.

"Well, I think I am done here. I am going to head home and hope the hurricane that is about to hit us passes by instead."

"Yeah I don't think we have what it takes to hatch an egg either. Neither of us can set still that long. We are always on the move here and to hatch an egg. You have to set on it for a long period of day." Melody goes back to her office and finishes up the paperwork for the day while Rebecca tidies up the nursery.:

Melody nods. "Ok I'll see you tomorrow. I hope if we get hit with anything. It will be just rain. That is easy to deal with. There is no wind and destructive force to it."

Rebecca nodded her agreement. She waved goodbye and walked out the door. She stopped by Subways and picked up a garden sub sandwich for dinner. When she got home she took a long shower before dressing in her goodnight and tee shirt, then came out to the living room to eat her sub and watch a little TV.

Melody waves bye and goes back into her office to get her laptop and to check the diaper supplies for the day. After finding they was ok. She locks the door to the nursery and walks out to her car. Melody gets in and drives home.

Rebecca's mom comes down the stairs in her scrubs and white nurse's shoes. "Behave yourself and don't throw any wild parties while I'm at work." She smiles at Rebecca and goes out the front door. Dana opens the front door and comes back inside. "There is a girl outside and she said you know her from school. She looks really upset and her eyes are red and puffy. Do you want me to hang around while you talk to her? If you do. I can call the hospital and tell them that I'll be late getting there."

Rebecca saw her mother come downstairs but wasn't bothered since her mother had seen her in her goodnight a lot. She waved to her mother and then sat up when she came back in the house. She listened to her mother and nodded.

"Maybe you better stay, at least for a bit. Can you bring her inside please?" Rebecca asked, forgetting she was just in her tee shirt and goodnight.

Dana nods. "Ok I'll stay here for a little bit. I'll call the hospital and tell them that I'll be late coming in." She goes outside and comes back in with Amy. Amy was holding Eggbert in her arms tightly as she walks into the house. "Here is the girl who said she knew you." Amy runs over to Rebecca and cries on her shoulder for a little bit. Rebecca feels the diaper under Amy's pants as she cries. Dana looks at the two of them. "I'll give you a few minutes to talk. I need to make a call." She leaves the living room and goes into the kitchen to call the hospital.

Rebecca knew it was going to be Amy, but was hoping it was someone else. When Amy came over to her, she pulled Amy up on her lap to comfort her. She felt the diaper under Amy's pants and wrapped her arms around her. She nodded when her mother said she was going to step into another room to make a phone call. Rebecca pulled Amy off of her shoulder and looked at her.

"Do you feel up to talking about it now, Amy? I'm taking it that things didn't go exactly as you thought they would, did they?"

Amy wipes her eyes and nods. "Yes I feel up to talking about it,but your mom might hear and then she will know what is going on at school." She shakes her head. "No things didn't go as well as I thought they would. When I came in. Mom had all my toys and Eggbert setting in the living room. Written on the box was trash. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. When I got back. Mom had dumped out my backpack and found the diapers you gave me. Without saying a word. She grabbed my pants and pulled them down. Mom freaked out when she saw the diaper on me. She said she was not going to have a oversized baby in the house. So she handed me my suitcases and told me to get out of her house. She told me I could come back if I stopped acting like a baby. That time passed when I turned two and she was not going to put up with me going back to that stage. She worked too hard to get me out of the baby stage to let me go back to it again. I've got no where to go. I came by to tell you that I am leaving town and I will not be back at school anymore."

Rebecca sat quietly listening to Amy, letting her get it all out. She pulled Amy close to her again, hugging her.

"I'm so sorry, Amy. I never should have let you leave school in a diaper today. running away is not the answer. I realize that staying home was not an option to you. If I can talk my mom into it, would you like to stay her with me, until we get things figured out?"

"It was my fault. I should have known better than to tempt fate and wear a diaper home. She is rarely at home when I get home. So I thought I would be safe until later. At least until I could talk to dad. Running away might not be the answer,but it was the only option I had. Since I can't stay at home with mom the way she is." Amy nods. "Yes I do. I tried to find Courtney's house,but I couldn't remember where she said she lived."

Dana came back into the living room. "The hospital said to take as much time as I need tonight. It is a light load so they could make do until I got there." She smiles as she sets down on the couch across from the two of them. "Isn't this a cute sight. It looks like a big sister and her little sister together. Dana notices the bulge under Amy's pants,but doesn't say anything about it. "So what is going on here?"

Rebecca holds Amy tight against her and slips her finger under Amy's pants, checking her diaper. It was soaked. She looks up as her mother enters the room.

"Mom, This is Amy. She is one of the girls in my group at school. It seems that when she got home tonight her mother was really upset with her and threw her out of the house. Would it be alright if Amy stays with us for a few days, until we can get things figured out? I would rather not get child protection services involved if we can help it. Also, do you think you can swing by the store and pick up a package of Pampers size 7 diapers?"

Dana nods. "I figured she was one of your girls from school. You don't see many teenage girls walking down the driveway clutching a stuffed animal and when I saw the outline of a diaper under her pants. I knew for sure she was part of your baby girl group." She smiles. "Yes I know about your baby girl group at school. Did you really think I didn't know about it. The principal let it slip one day at the store. I didn't care if you was doing it. The way I saw it. You was performing a useful service at school. You was looking out for the ones who would have fallen though the crack at school. I'm sorry Sweetie,but I am going to have to get them involved." Dana saw the fearful look on Amy's face. "There is nothing to worry about. I'm not going to turn you over to them. I need to get an emergency protective order. That means you can stay here under my protection for as long as you need to, No one is going to help you. I will not let them and I know Rebecca will not let anyone hurt you. Do you need the diapers now or can it wait until morning when I'm on my way home from the hospital?"

Rebecca listens to her mother and blushes slightly. She smiles again when she realizes her mother is okay with the group. She feels Amy tense up when her mother says they have to get child protection services involved. Rebecca gives Amy a kiss on the cheek.

"Amy, you can trust my mommy. She is a nurse and knows what is the best thing to do. Now let's get those pants off so we can show her how wet your diaper is."

Rebecca tugged Amy's pants down and off, revealing a very soggy diaper underneath. She figured Amy had wet the diaper out of fear.

"See mom how wet my little one is? We don't have any diapers around the house do we, or training pants? I think she is too little to wear one of my goodnights. How is she going to make it through the night?"

Amy sighs. "If you say so. If you say I can trust her. Then I'll trust her. You haven't lead me wrong yet." She whimpers a little bit. "Do we have to? I don't want her to see me in a diaper."

Rebecca's mother walks over to Amy and runs her hand along Amy's face. "There is nothing to worry about. I've seen diapers before and changed them too. So seeing you in a diaper is not going to bother me."

She looks at the diaper. "I don't think she is going to make it though the night in that diaper. It looks like it is close to leaking. So either I'm going to have to get you some diapers for our little girl now or you are going to have to follow me to work and I can change her in the pediatric ward. Which do you want to do? Either one is fine with me. If the two of you don't want to stay here alone. You can come with work to me. I use to take you to work with me when you was little Rebecca. Don't you remember Rebecca?"