LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Hmm, I wonder if it might have been one of the teachers. I guess it doesn't matter now. Do you think this will be in tomorrow's newspaper?"

"I'm sorry, Courtney wasn't feeling well, so I let her go home. Would it be alright if I play house with you? I could be your mommy and you could be my sweet little baby girl."

"I don't know who it was that called it in. It could have been Mrs. Grainger that called the tip in and when you took Amy. She realized the call didn't do any good. So she started a revolt with the students. I'm going to try and get it into the tomorrow's newspaper. I should have time to get it in before the deadline."

Amy frowns. "I'm sorry she wasn't feeling well. I hope she feels better tomorrow." She nods. "Ok you can play house with me." Amy hands Rebecca the mother doll from the dollhouse and she takes the little girl.

"Yes, that may have been who it was. I can't think of anyone else who would like to report us. I wonder why she didn't call the police?"

"I think she is going to feel okay tomorrow. It's probably just one of those 24 hour things that are out."

Rebecca takes the mommy doll and starts fussing over the baby girl doll. She gives it lots of kisses and pretends to change it's diapers.

"She is the only one I could think who would do it,but I don't know much about any of the other teachers here. The only other person I could think of would be a mother of one of the baby girls here. I don't know why she didn't call the police. Maybe she didn't have enough proof to prove it. So she called the paper to get them to look into it quietly. Maybe she figured if the police showed up. They wouldn't get anywhere with the investigation."

"I hope she is going to feel okay tomorrow. I would be really lonely without my new best friend here with me. She is the first student who likes me for me. Not like me for what my mom could do for them. Courtney is different,but I can't quite put my finger on what makes her different."

Amy giggles as she plays with Rebecca with the dolls

"I'm not sure why Courtney is different to you. She is a cute young lady who is also a toddler."

Rebecca plays with Amy for awhile and then puts the doll down. She scoops Amy up and cuddles with her. She gets a baby bottle out of the warmer and sits down in one of the chairs, holding Amy in her arms. She feeds Amy the bottle.

"Maybe because she likes me for me and isn't in it for what my mom can do for her. As far as I can tell. Courtney doesn't like my mom which is realy rare."

Amy giggles as Rebecca scoops her up and cuddles her. She opens her mouth and lets Rebecca put the nipple of the bottle into her mouth. Amy sucks on the nipple and drinks the milk.

Rebecca just nodded when Amy told her what she thought the reason might be.

She continued to baby Amy for awhile, then stood her up.

"How about we get you changed into your big girl clothes? School is almost over the day, and we don't need to give your mother and grandmother any more fuel for the fire."

Rebecca led Amy over to the changing table and lifted her up onto it.

Amy pouts. "I don't want to be changed into my big girl clothes. I like wearing my diaper and toddler clothes. Because I feel loved and wanted. When I have my big girl panties and my big girl clothes. I don't feel that way at home." She looks down at the floor. "I'm probably going to get a spanking for saying this,but I don't give a s word. What they like or don't like. This is my life and I want to live it in diapers and toddler clothes."

Rebecca raised her eyebrow as she listened to Amy.

"I'm not going to spank you. You didn't actually say the word. I am very surprised. Aren't you worried that your mother will punish you or maybe even kick you out of the house?"

Rebecca puts several diapers in a bag along with a card with her home address on it.

"Here are some diapers, if you are sure you want to do this. I gave you my home address as well in case you need to see me."

Amy nods. "Yes I'm worried about that,but if Courtney can like me for me and not be scared off by my mom. Then the least I can do is be just as fearless when it comes to my mom. If she punishes me. Then so be it. I'm tired of living in fear of what my mom will think. It is time for me to put on my big girl panties so to speak and face my fear. If she kicks me out of the house. Then I'll have to find a new place to live. I wonder how the police and social services would like it if they found out. I got kicked out of the house because I was wearing a diaper. That would not look good for mom."

"Thank you for the diapers. I don't want to do this,but I have to or I will never get out from under her oppressive thumb. She will always find a way to control me. This is my independence day. Like my US history teacher told us. Anything worth having is worth fighting for. If I want freedom. I have to fight for it."

"Good for you, Amy. It's about time you stood up for yourself. You sound really brave right now, but I now you are really scared inside. Who is going to change your diaper when you are at home? Do you think you can change yourself? I doubt your mother is going to want to do it."

"Good for you, Amy. It's about time you stood up for yourself. You sound really brave right now, but I now you are really scared inside. Who is going to change your diaper when you are at home? Do you think you can change yourself? I doubt your mother is going to want to do it."

"Yes it is about time I stood up for myself and it is all because of Courtney. She gave me the courage to stand up for myself against my mother. Yes inside I'm one big pile of wiggling Jello." Amy shrugs. "I don't know if I can change myself. They are alot different than the Training pants I wear at night and I wore to school. You are right. I doubt my mom is going to do it for me. I guess I'll have to learn to do it myself or get daddy to do it for me."

"All you really have to worry about is your night diaper. You can wear the diaper you wore home until after dinner if you want then after you take a shower, put on a clean diaper. Then in the morning, wet or dry, just wear the diaper to school and we can change you."

"I don't want you to put your own diaper on. Toddler's don't do that, and neither can you. Try to talk your daddy into doing it for you. I would volunteer to come over and do it, but I doubt your mother would let me step one foot inside your house."

Amy nods. "Ok I'll wear the diaper I have on now until after dinner and then I'll put on a new diaper. I'll wear it until I get to school,but what if I poo poo in my diaper. Mommy. I mean my mom will smell the odor and know I messed on myself."

While Rebecca was talking about her not wanting her to change herself because she was a toddler. Amy started to feel younger like she was a toddler. "Ok Becky. I promise I will not change my diaper. I'll see if I can't get my daddy to change me into a diaper after my bath."

"Well, that is just one of the things that you need to be brave about. Do you think she will spank you for having a dirty diaper? I doubt she will want to take the stinky diaper off first."

"Are you a daddy's girl? They can usually sweet talk their daddies into doing anything for them. Most daddies would love to have their little girls back in diapers and out of trouble."

"I know it is just one of the things I need to be brave about,but it isn't one of the things I'm looking forward to being brave about. Yes I do. She use to spank me if I wet or messed in my diaper instead of telling her I needed to go use the potty. Daddy was more flexible about it. He wouldn't spank me for going in my diaper. He would just clean me up and tell me I should try a little harder to know when I need to go use the potty ahead of time."

Amy giggles and nods. "Yes I'm daddy's little girl. I can talk him into doing almost anything. The only thing I haven't been able to do so far is getting him to leave mom high and dry. Just walk away and leave her without one red cent to her name. Is it ok with you if I bring Eggbert to school tomorrow? Since I have been in here. I've really started to miss him alot."

"Yes, you can bring Eggbert with you. We would be happy to have him in the room. I just thought of something. Since you're a toddler and not a baby, you don't really need to wear diapers. You could just wear training pants. That would be alright for you to put on by yourself if you want to. But if you want to stay in a diaper because you don't want to have an accident in your big girl pants, that is alright too."

"Ok I'll bring Eggbert with me to school. I'm sure he would like it better here than being hidden in my closet all the time. He needs to get out once in a while or he could turn into a bad egg." Amy giggles at her joke. "I think I should stay in a diaper until after I take my shower tonight. Then I can put on my training pants if I want to. I don't want to have an accident in my big girl pants. That would be horrible. When Courtney went home. Was she in a diaper or did you put training pants on her? If Courtney wore a diaper home. Then I should do the same."

The bell rang to signal the end of the school day. "School's out for another day and mine has just started." Amy gives Rebecca a hug and picks up her backpack. She skips to the door with her diaper showing as she skips.

Melody comes out of her office and looks at Amy as she leaves. "Well she seems to be in a really good mood. It is like she doesn't have a care in the world. Oh to be that innocent again." She looks around the room. "Where is Courtney at?"

"Yeah, we don't want Eggbert to get scrambled or fried, do we?"

"That sounds like a good plan, Amy. Even though you wouldn't have to tell your daddy then, I think it might be a good idea to tell him anyway, so there won't be any surprises."

"Yes, Courtney wore a diaper home, honey."

Rebecca smiles as Amy hugs her. She watches Amy skip out the door with her diaper showing. She turns and smiles at Melody.

"Yes, and she is going to a full time toddler now. She decided to defy her mother and wear a diaper home, then change into training pants for bed like a good little toddler should."

"Courtney had an appointment, so I let her go home early."

"When are the rest of the babies going to check in before going home? I need to give them the letters to their parents before they leave. Boy, things have gotten lax around here since you've taken over." Rebecca giggled.

Amy giggles. "That is funny Rebecca. We don't want him sunny side up or poached either."

She nods. "Yeah I'll probably tell him anyway. So he will know what is going on. So if he sees me in a diaper in the future. It will not be a shock to him. I know he will keep it a secret from mom."

Amy nods. "Well if Courtney wore a diaper home. Then I should do the same thing. Since we are both toddlers and toddlers wear diapers at home."

Melody smiles. "What suddenly made her decide to grow a backbone and stand up to her mother? She doesn't seem like the type to rock the boat and make waves. Amy is more the follower of the group. Not a leader. Did you have anything to do with her sudden change in behavior?" She laughs. "Well you relax. They will be here. You know it takes them a little while to get here from their classes. They can't walk as fast as the other students because of their diapered bottoms." Melody sticks out her tongue. "Things are not lax here. I'm having to overcome your lack a daisy attitude to running the nursery."

Slowly the nursery fills up with the other babies and the big sisters.

"well Amy and I were talking about me sending the letters home and other things, then all of a sudden she seemed to get this hidden strength from within. I'm not sure what is going on with her."

"I'm sorry, I guess I was just getting impatient."

Rebecca smiles as she walks around hugging all the babies and giving them pats on their bottoms.

"Okay, listen up. I have something to ask you. How many of you, if given the chance, would opt out of our baby program and go it alone here at school?"

Rebecca waits to see if any of their hands would raise up.

"Oh I see. I thought maybe you did something to turn on her hidden strength pump. I didn't know she had one,but I guess she does."

"No I think you are just worried about Amy's mom and her closing the group down. Well don't worry about it. I'm not closing the group for anything. No matter what she says or does."

All the babies look at Rebecca when she was talking. After she was finished. Not one of the babies raise their hands. One of them asked why she wanted to know if any of them wanted to opt out of the baby program.

"That's good to hear. I don't want to be out of a job."

Rebecca had tears in her eyes when not a single girl raised her hand. She would've thought that one or two of the babies were unhappy with being treated like they were, but apparenty not. She heard the question posed to her by one of the babies.

"I don't know how much you've heard about Mrs. Grainger getting the school to come up against us. I guess it is hard to miss, isn't it? Mrs. Grainger and her daughter have been threatening to have us closed down, but don't worry. Your big sisters are not going to let that happen. We are working hard on our side to counteract them. I am not at liberty to say exactly what is being done, but things are in the works."

"I have letters here that I want all of you babies to take home and give to your mommy or daddy. I don't want you reading the letter beforehand, but be prepared to answer questions from your mommy or daddy about our group and why you are part of it. I want you to be honest with them and tell the truth. You know we don't like it when you lie."

Rebecca handed each of the babies an envelope.

"Okay, are there any other questions before your big sister gets you changed and ready to go home?"

"You will not be out of a job as long as I have a breath in my body. I'm fight this until I have ran out of weapons. Hopefully the letter you wrote to the parents will get them behind us and help us fight this.

The baby girls nodded when Rebecca said it was hard to miss. Katie looks at Rebecca, "Why is Mrs. Grainger and her daughter trying to shut the room down?"

Chloe looks at Katie. "It is because of Amy. Mrs. Grainger didn't like that Rebecca rubbed it in her face that she took Amy and made her into a toddler because she wouldn't excuse Courtney for being a little late to class."

Katie shakes her head. "That's dumb. Rebecca would never force anyone to be part of the group." She looks at Rebecca, "Isn't that right Rebecca, You have never forced any of us to be part of this group."

The babies take the letters and puts them into their backpacks. They shake their head and lines up at the changing tables to get changed.

"As far as I know, I have never forced any of you to become a baby. A few of you took more convincing than others, but you all agreed to it."

"By the way, both of our toddlers left here wearing diapers by their own decision. I am not going to force any of you to wear diapers outside of school, but if you decide that's what you want, tell your big sister and she will change you into a clean diaper, otherwise you all will be wearing big girl panties as usual."

Rebecca came over to Melody as the big girls changed the babies.