LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"You happened. I can go all day without using the bathroom,but you loaded me up with juice. I'm not use to drinking that much. Before you came along. The only time I drink anything during the day is at lunch and it is part of a 20 oz bottle of green tea." Courtney shakes her head. "No I didn't. It was hot and it squished out of my diaper when I would move and then reabsorb itself in the diaper."

"Maybe,but I don't like milk and juice. They taste funny. I only drink green tea with lemon in it."

Wendy shakes her head. "Milk does not taste funny. Milk taste good. I love milk. Chocolate milk is my favorite."

Melody looks at the picture. "Yes it is cute,but who is the big sister and who is the little sister? From what you told me. Wendy seems to be acting more like the big sister. She was dry when you checked her and Courtney was wet."

"Yeah, it's all my fault. I'm the big baddie. You better get used to wetting yourself several times a day. It doesn't stay hot for long does it? I bet it feels nice when that nice warm diaper presses against your private area, doesn't it?"

"Okay, If I give you the money will you pick up the green tea the way you like it? I will get you a 20 ounce bottle to drink out of. I expect it to be almost empty after every class though. I will be checking on you. I want you to to report to the nursery between every class now. Since I have made you Wendy's sister, I want you to bring her with you when you come."

"Of course milk tastes good Wendy. Come back after art class and I will give you a bottle of chocolate milk if you have soaked your diaper,okay?"

Rebecca looks at the picture again.

"Yeah it is hard to tell which is which. I never thought about it that way. Maybe we should start having Courtney sleep in a crib for her naps. She is used to it after all."

"Yes it is all your fault and you are a big meanie. I am not going to be wetting myself several times a day. I don't like the way the diaper feels wet. No it doesn't feel nice when the warm diaper presses against my private area. It feels disgusting and degrading." Courtney doesn't answer Rebecca because she had no intention of ever coming back there again.

Wendy giggles. "I'll be soaked when I get back here. I love chocolate milk and will do whatever you want me to do. So I can get my chocolate milk."

"Yes it is hard to tell which is which. I wouldn't move too fast. You haven't got her reeled in yet and you barely have the hook set. If you go too fast. Courtney will jump and you will lose her in the sea of students. When you was in charge. You told us anything worth doing it worth doing right. If you go too fast. You get sloppy and you could lose your prey."

"okay, whatever." Rebecca just smiled at Wendy.

"I know you will, sweetie. You are my best baby ever. If I asked you to wet your diaper right now, I know you would try your hardest to comply with my request. I don't need your diaper wet right now though. Just be wet when you come back, okay?"

"I think you're right. We have had enough of a breakthrough for today with Courtney. We will work on her some more tomorrow. I will suggest she take a diaper home with her to wear to bed just in case she wets."

"Yes I would try my hardest to do what you want me to do. I'll be wet when I come back from class."

"Yeah we don't want to move too fast or we risk it blowing up in our face and everything could come crumbling around us. We have worked too hard to put everything in place to let it blow up in our faces because we move too fast."

Wendy comes back after class was over. She lifts up her dress and shows Rebecca her diaper was wet. "I'm wet. Now I would like my chocolate milk please."

20 minutes later. The door opened and Courtney walks in. "I had to go pick up my backpack so I can leave to go home. Rebecca checks Courtney's diaper and finds it dry.

Rebecca smiles as Wendy walks into the nursery and quickly pulls her dress up showing that she is wet. Rebecca walks over and sticks her fingers in Wendy's diaper and smiles.

"You certainly are, baby girl. Let me go get your bottle."

Rebecca walks over to the bottle warmer and takes out a bottle of chocolate milk and hands it to Wendy.

"Okay, drink that bottle all gone and I will give you another one of white milk to take with you. You can't have more than one bottle of chocolate milk at a time or it will cause you to have diarrhea. You don't want that do you?"

Rebecca nods when Courtney comes in the room and checks her diaper.

"Good girl, you're still dry."

Rebecca takes off Courtney's diaper and slips her panties on her instead. She pulls the dress over Courtney's head and puts her regular clothes back on her.

"Okay, I guess we will see you in the morning. do you want to take a diaper home with you to wear overnight, just in case you wet in your sleep again?"

Wendy nods. "Yes I am wet. You told me I had to be to get my bottle of chocolate milk." She wrinkles up her nose and shakes her head. "No I don't want that. It will leak out of my diaper and get my pretty princess dress dirty." Wendy walks over to where the toys was at and set down on the floor. She plays with the doll house as she drinks her bottle of chocolate milk.

Courtney nods. "Yes I told you I could stay dry if I don't get loaded up on drink." She was shocked when Rebecca puts her back in her panties and her regular clothes. "Why are you putting me back in my normal clothes? I thought you would make me wear my dress and diaper home. I'm not complaining. I am just confused by your actions." Courtney shrugs. "I don't know if I am going to be back in the morning. I didn't like being a toddler. People looks at me like I was a freak. No I don't need a diaper to take home. I am not going to have an accident tonight."

"We wouldn't want you to get your pretty princess dress dirty, would we?" Rebecca smiled as Wendy went and sat on the floor, playing with the doll house.

"I'm not all that happy to see that dry diaper, Courtney. I always dress my babies and toddlers in the clothes they come to school in. I would like them to wear a diaper when they aren't here, but I can't force them. I am not going to hunt you down in the morning and force you to come here and get a diaper put on you, but I think it would be best if you did. Wendy would be greatly disappointed. She wants to have you as a big sister."

Wendy shakes her head. "No we don't. It is too pretty to get messed up. A proper princess doesn't get her dress dirty." She gets the dolls out and starts to play with them."

"Well I was happy I wasn't wet. It disproves your claim that I can't keep my diaper dry during the day. I can if I don't drink too much." Courtney looks at Wendy. "If you put your babies and me back in the clothes they come to school in. Why is Wendy still in her dress and diaper?"

Wendy sees Courtney standing there talking to Rebecca. She runs over to her. "Come play with me with the dollhouse." Wendy looks really sad when she sees that Courtney wasn't wearing her dress and diaper anymore. "Why aren't you still in your cute clothes?"

Courtney looks at Wendy. "My school day is over. I'm heading home."

Wendy starts to cry. "No don't go home. Stay here with me and play. I don't want you to go. I will miss you too much."

"Yes, anyone can keep dry if they don't follow my instructions to drink a lot during class. You are one obstinate toddler, Courtney."

"You leave before the school day is over. Wendy has one more class period and then she has to wait for her mother to come pick her up. I'll keep her here for her last class today though. She is having too much fun playing."

Rebecca listens to Wendy and Courtney talk and looks at Courtney.

"You aren't going to disappoint Wendy are you??

"I did follow your instructions. I drank the whole sippy cup of juice you gave me." Courtney smiles. "Thank you. That is what my mom called me when I was a toddler. She said I was a very stubborn toddler." Tears start to roll down her cheeks as she thinks about her mom. They was real tears. Not fake ones to keep her cover intact."

"Her mom picks her up after school? I thought she was old enough to drive or is being picked up by a parent part of your rules for being your baby?"

Courtney sees the frown on Wendy's face. "No I am not going to disappoint her." She puts her backpack down on the chair and sets down on the floor beside Wendy. The two of them played until school was over.

"Well, I guess you did all you can do then, right? I can't fault you for disobeying me."

Rebecca sees Courtney crying and pats her back. "Courtney, if it is okay for me to ask, but did your mother die already? I know that doesn't sound very good the way I said it."

"Yes, all of the babies are picked up by their parents. None of them have a driver's license. I don't know if their mother's don't trust them or what but it works out for the best. It looks so cute, the girls walking out to the car and getting in the back seat and buckling in for their mother's. We don't have a rule about that, but I like the way it worked out."

Rebecca takes several pictures of Courtney and Wendy playing with the dolls. When the final bell rings for the day, Rebecca comes over to the corner.

"Okay girls, time to get ready to go home. Let's check your diaper Wendy and then we will get you dressed to go bye-bye."

"Yeah I did all I could. I can't help my bladder muscles are really strong now. I worked really hard on getting them to be very strong so I would quit wetting at night."

Courtney nods. "Yes she died when I was in 6th grade. A drunk driver crossed the center line and hit her head on. She died instantally."

She wipes her eyes. "Oh I see. I thought maybe it was one of your rules,but you are right. I guess it would look cute them getting in the backseat and their mom driving them home. Like they was little girls.

Wendy whines. "I don't want to stop playing. I'm having fun. I never get to play with the toys in the room."

Courtney looks at Wendy. "Don't start being a bad girl now. You have been good all day. You don't want to go home with a red,sore bottom do you?"

Wendy shakes her head and puts the dolls back in the dollhouse. She walks over to Rebecca and lets her check them. Her diaper was wet,but not soaked. Courtney stayed on the floor while Wendy gets changed and dressed to go home.

Rebecca listened as Courtney explained about her mother. She gave Courtney a long hug, rubbing her back in the process.

Rebecca is about to reprimand Wendy for whining and complaining, but stops when she hears Courtney talk to Wendy.

Rebecca checks Wendy's diaper and pats her bottom when she finds the diaper is wet. She takes the dress off of Wendy and untapes her diaper, leaving her standing naked except for her shoes and socks. Rebecca cleans Wendy up and dresses her in a pair of panties a plain blue dress. She gives Wendy a kiss on the cheeek.

Rebecca is surprised to see Courtney is sitting on the floor. She walks over and kneels beside Courtney.

"Honey, you can go home now if you want. How would you like to help me walk Wendy out to her mother's car, okay?"

"Oh I can? I didn't know if I could go home now. I thought you was going to make me stay here." She puts the dolls she was playing with back in their box and puts it next to the dollhouse. Courtney nods. "Ok I will." She gets up off the floor and takes Wendy's hand. Courtney walks Wendy outside to where her mom's car was at. She gives Wendy a hug and then helps her into the car. Courtney waves bye to Wendy and then goes back into the building with Rebecca. She picks up her backpack and starts for the door. Courtney sees Melody standing in the doorway of her office looking at her. She gives Melody a look and then goes out the door.

Melody looks at Rebecca after Courtney left. "Did you see the looks she gave me? If looks could kill. I would be died right now. I don't know why she looked at me that way. I've not done anything to her. How did you get Courtney to stay after her last class in here or was it not your doing?"

"No honey, you can go home now. We won't make you stay longer than you are supposed to. You can play with the dolls tomorrow if you want. They will still be here."

Rebecca follows Wendy and Courtney out to Wendy's mother's car. She watches as Courtney helps Wendy into the car and walks back to the nursery with her.

"Goodbye Courtney. I've enjoyed having you with us today. I know Wendy enjoyed it too. stop by again, okay?"

Rebecca walked over to Melody.

"Courtney agreed to stay and play with Wendy until it was time for Wendy to go home. the funny thing is, Courtney kept playing with the dolls while I got Wendy dressed to go home. She would have kept playing with them if I hadn't stopped her. I don't know what to make of that. I'm not sure why she gave you that look either."

"Ok I thought you was going to make me stay longer than everyone else as punshment for not being wet when I came here after Art class." She looks at the dolls in their box and carefully puts it down on the floor.

Courtney nods. "Goodbye Rebecca. I didn't enjoy wearing diapers,being wet,wearing that short dress so everyone could see my diapered bottom,eating toddler food or drinking from a sippy cup. I guess the rest was ok." She waves goodbye to Rebecca and then walks out of the room."

Melody nods. "I see. You unleash our secret weapon on Courtney. No one can say no to Wendy. She is such an eager pleaser and can get anyone to do what she wants. She wanted to wear a dress like Courtney and you let her. Even tohugh the babies wear rompers." She shrugs. "Maybe a bit of her little girl side was coming out. Dollhouses and dollies seem to do that to the most grown up girl. I think they are both loaded with little girl magic. You touch them and the magic is absorbed into your skin. It can be hard to put them down once you get started."

"No, there is only one way we punish, and you know what that is. With the paddle and corner time. I already told you it was okay that you were dry since you did everything I asked to get you to wet the diapers."

"Yes, it seems like Wendy is helping us a lot with Courtney. I sure hope Courtney decides to join us tommorrow. that reminds me, I need to remember to pick up a 20 ounce water bottle and some green tea with lemon before coming to school tomorrow. If Courtney comes tomorrow, I'll make sure she gets some playtime with Wendy and the dolls."

"Ok I didn't know if you was going to punish me for not doing what you told me. You said you was not happy with me for being dry instead of wet."

Yes it seems like Wendy is going a big help with Courtney. I think Wendy have Courtney just about wrapped around her little finger. If Wendy told her that she would like it if she did something for her. I'm sure Courtney would do it to please Wendy." Melody smiles. "Are we starting to cater to the whims of our babies and toddlers? Are you going to try putting the water tablet in her drink again or are you going to make her wet the natural way. Since you are using a natural stimus to get her to wet. Tea has cafferine in it. Which makes you have to wet more often."

"You would have known if I was really mad at you for being dry. You would be going home with a very sore bottom."

"Yes she does, and I know we can use that to our advantage. Wendy loves to do anything I tell her, especially if I give her some chocolate milk as a reward. Hopefully soon Courtney will not give us any problems about being diapered or treated like a toddler."

"It's not I am catering to Courtney exactly. She said she would drink out of the bottle if I got one for her, and rather than having her fight me on it, I decided to let her have the 20 oz bottle to drink out of. I suppose I could have gone the old route of forcing her to drink out of a sippy cup until she breaks down, but I decided to do it this way."

"Yes we can use that to our advantage,but I wouldn't give her choclate milk all the time. It is not good for her body and her teeth. Wendy has too nice teeth to have cavities in her teeth and I don't think your mom would like that at all. We might have to use something else as a reward for Wendy. We can hope so,but I think it is going to be a very slow process."

"Oh ok. I thought you was catering to Courtney to get her to go along with being your toddler. I guess only time will tell if your way will work with Courtney or if it is going to blow up in your face."

"Yeah, we can find ways of rewarding Wendy without destroying her health. She craves our attention and she is rewarded by just our doing things to her like dressing her and changing her diaper. When we are happy, Wendy is happy."

"I guess it is kind of catering to Courtney to get her to become my toddler. I can't think of any other way to do it though. If I give her a sippy cup she is embarrassed to have the other students see her with it. I know that's why we make the babies drink from their bottles in the classroom so the other students will see them, but I thought I would help Courtney out. I guess I feel sorry for her after hearing how her mother treated her for wetting her bed and then her mother dying when she was in the sixth grade. It breaks my heart."

"Anyway, I am going to get going. I need to stop by the store on the way home and pick up the tea and the bottle for Courtney. I'll see you in the morning."

Rebecca leaves and gets in her car. She drives to the supermarket and looks for the green tea. She finds some in a gallon jug that has lemon added to it. She picks it up and then looks for a 20 oz. bottle. She saw some with cartoon characters on it and then some with plain colors like pink and yellow. She picked out a pink one and then paid for them. Rebecca drove home and put the tea in the refrigerator and then laid down on her couch to relax.

"Yes we can. I'm not saying she can't have chocolate milk at all. We just need to balance it out with other rewards so we don't mess up her health by giving her sugary foods and drinks."

"Well just as long as you know it is on you squarely if this goes wrong. Yeah that is why we do it. To show them their place and that is they are under us and the other students." Melody shakes her head. "You are getting tender hearted. You feel sorry for Courtney because she gave you a sob story about what her mom did to her because she wear her bed and that her mom died when she was in 6th grade. I don't feel sorry for anyone. I run things with a iron fist. I don't get taken in by sob stories.

"Ok I'll see you in the morning." Melody locks up the room and goes out to her car. She stops by Dunkin Donuts to pick up something to eat. Then she drinks home. Melody goes up to her room and closes the door. She lays down across her bed and eats her treats while she watches TV.

"I believe we should treat Courtney differently. she isn't going to put up with an iron fist. She would probably walk away and if she was going to tell on us, she would be more inclined to do so. I would like to draw her into being a toddler, even if it takes awhile. When we start working on Daisy you can use the iron fist approach if you want. I know you are the boss and should be making all the decisions and I will do things differently if you want, but I would like to keep working on Courtney the way I am for now. If she starts to look as if she is ready to bolt, we will try things your way, okay?"

Rebecca gets up and pops a frozen dinner in the microwave. Her mind was on Courtney, Wendy and Melody as she ate her meal alone. She threw out the dish and went to the bathroom and took a shower. She changed into a tee shirt and goodnite and went to bed early.

"Well you might be right about her walking away and telling on us,but what is to stop her from doing that anyway even if she does become your toddler. Courtney could use inside information to get the facts for her letter to the school board. We could still be up the creek without a paddle. Well it is your call. I'll give you all the leaveway you want to bring Courtney into the fold. If you think the backdoor approach will work with her. Then go right ahead."

Courtney hears a car pull up in the driveway. She looks out the window and sees it is the editor of the newspaper and her aunt for the undercover investigation. Courtney goes downstairs and helps her bring in supper. She sets the table while Jessie puts the food out on the table.

"How was things at school today? I met your friend at school today. She seems really nice."

Courtney shrugs. "It was ok I guess." She laughs. "For a former reporter. You have lose your nose for news. That friend as you called her was the ringleader of the babies. She was the one in charge of it all. I don't know if she gave up the power or she was forced out of power,but the one who took her place as the head is alot meaner than she is."

Jessie nods as she listens. "So are you going to go ahead with writing the story?"

Courtney takes a bite of her chicken. "I don't know. If I do. It could hurt someone I have grown close to. She is one of the babies and she loves being a baby. I think her real mom doesn't give her alot of attention. So she eats up the attention the girls at school give her. She craves it like it is a drug. Onto the girl you met. She is ok. She does seem to care about the babies like a mother hen. She is trying to get me into the group. Not as a baby,but as a toddler. It is a new group they are starting."

Jessie almost chokes on her chicken when she hears that. "I bet you look adorable as a toddler. What do you have to wear?"

Courtney looks at Jessie and gives her a dirty look. A pink dress that doesn't cover up my diapered bottom,ankle socks and shoes. I have to drink from a sippy cup and suck on a pacifier."