LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"I guess it's good that you aren't afraid of us, as long as you do what we tell you. That does sound good, having them wear denim jumpers that cover their diapers. We need the other students to realize that they are being treated like toddlers."

"Okay, I'll see you in a little while."

Rebecca drives the rest of the way home and pulls in just before Courtney pulls into the driveway. She gets out and takes her purse and shopping bag out as well. She gets her house key out. Rebecca opens the door and let's Courtney in before her.

"Go ahead and get the food out and I will go fix us something to drink. Do you prefer coke or pepsi?"

"I try too,but wearing diapers at home is not a good thing for me. While I'm not afraid of you. I am afraid of my mom and what she would do if she caught me wearing a diaper. Do you have any other students in mind for toddlers? Because if you don't. Courtney is going to stick out as a toddler until you have others."

Courtney carries her overnight bag and the bag from Wendy's into the house. She puts her bag on the couch and carries the food into the kitchen. "I don't drink soft drinks. I drink water and green tea. I brought my own green tea to drink. If I drink soft drinks. I'll be bouncing all the walls all night. I didn't know what you wanted. So I got your a Wendy's double and fries. I got myself a salad to eat."

"Maybe you should wear panties over your diapers. and wear clothes that don't show your panties or diaper. How is your mother going to find out what you are wearing? The only other one we've thought of so far is Daisy, Mrs. Gaston's granddaughter. I think we are going to have to resort to blackmail to get her to do it though. She doesn't seem to be afraid of us either. Do you have any ideas of someone who would make a good toddler?"

Rebecca nods when Courtney says she brought her own green tea.

"Would you like a glass and some ice for your green tea? I'll be glad to fix it while I am fixing myself a glass of coke."

"I tried that,but none of my panties fit over my diapers. They stop about half way up the diaper and the legs of the diapers are visible though the legs of the panties. My mom comes into my room unannounced. So she might see the diaper if I am wearing one and my pants ballon out when I'm in a diaper. No I don't know anyone else who would make a good toddler."

"Yes that would be very nice of you. Green tea is ok from the bottle,but it is better over ice. It makes it colder." Courtney puts the food out while Rebecca puts ice in the glass for her and makes herself a glass of coke. "You have been at the school for a while. Can I ask you something. What is the deal with the other students and the teachers? When the girls who was with the baby girls everyone goes to the other side of the hallway. I've noticed that do the same with you. The girls are also snobbish and very rude. The teacher let the baby girls get away with alot of things. Like not doing classwork or giving them homework. They get away with coloring in class or drawing. The teachers don't say anything to the baby girls about drinking in class,but does when someone does. They get sent out of the class to go to the office. The caregivers,nannies or whatever they are called act like they are a mafia like group and everyone is afraid to cross them or tell them no."

"Hmm, we are going to have to come up with an idea of how you can wear your diapers at home without your mother finding out. I guess for now we will have to let up on that rule."

Rebecca gets a glass out of the cupboard and opens the freezer. She takes the pills out of her pocket and slips one in the glass before adding the ice. The pill was the same color as the glass so it was hard to see under the ice. She took a small spoon out of the drawer and came back to the table. She poured the green tea into the glass and stirred it with a spoon.

"That should help it to get cold faster."

"Well, there was a rumor that the big sisters, as they are called, either blackmailed the teachers or used force to keep them quiet. The students were afraid that the big sisters would use them as babies or one of their friends as babies if they tried to interfere. You've noticed that they shy away from me too? It might be because I talk to Wendy and they think that I have joined the big sisters. Oh well, I guess I can live with that."

Courtney picks up the glass. "There looks like there is something floating in the green tea. No nevermind. It is just a piece of the ice cube. It looked like something was floating in the green tea. Yeah stirring it should help it get cold faster." She shakes her head. "Someone should break the strangle hold they have over the school. They are nothing more than bullies and the way you stop bullies is to show them you are not afraid of them. I am probably the only one in the school who isn't afraid of them. After living in LA for two years. The big sisters are you called them are nothing to be afraid of. I talk to Wendy too,but they don't shy away from me. I feel sorry for Wendy. She is too childish acting to be able to take care of herself and Melody fully exploit it. She needs someone who will not use her naive outlook on life to control her. Wendy needs someone who will look after her and have her best interest at heart. Melody doesn't. She is only out to degrade and beat down Wendy mentally. Why would you want people to be afraid of you? That makes you no different than the bullies that are the Big Sisters."

Rebecca looks at the glass of tea as Courtney said she saw something in it. She nods when Courtney says it is just a piece of ice cube.

"I would hate to think that someone put something in your tea. That would be awful."

"I guess since this is a small town the big sisters can take charge without a problem. In my opinion, it would take someone from the outside to break them up, since everyone here in school is afraid of them. I don't like talking to Melody either. She seems like someone who could be really mean if she wanted to."

"From what I can tell and by talking to Wendy, she doesn't mind being treated like a baby. I think she couldn't make it on her own if she was seperated somehow from the other babies or the big sisters."

"Yes it would be and a very serious breach of trust,but I know you wouldn't do something like that. Now Melody I wouldn't want it pass her to do that." Courtney nods as she ate her salad. "Maybe that someone could be me. I'm from outside of the town and I am not afraid of her or any of her other goons she calls big sisters. I haven't liked her since she knocked me down for trying to help out when you was teaching the Home Ec class and making me have an accident in my pants and it wouldn't please me more if someone from outside of the school like the school board or superentendent came down hard on her and the big sisters." She nods. "Yeah I get that feeling too and I don't have a problem with it. I think she is kind of cute in her diaper and romper. I don't think she could make it if she was separated from the others,but she doesn't need to be with the group. I could take care of her at school. I would be alot nicer to her that Melody is. I would never embarrass her like Melody does. I would be a loving big sister towards her and I think that is what she needs. Someone who would protect her and make sure she is safe. Be firm with her,but in a loving,corrective way. Not the mentally abuse that Melody gives her. I would love to be there when and if she ever gets her come uppen. Maybe someone should make her into a baby and see how she likes being mentally abused like she does Wendy."

"Maybe it could be you. I think it would have to be done from the inside though. After all, you really don't have much to go on. No one in school would testify against them. You would need an inside source. Maybe you could go undercover as a baby or toddler? Wendy was saying something about them wanting a toddler girl as sort of a trial program. I have no idea who they were thinking of getting to be a toddler though. It's just a thought. It would mean whoever became a toddler would probably have to wear a diaper all day and do other demeaning things like drink out of a sippy cup.On second thought, forget it. You don't seem right for the roll."

Rebecca ate her dinner and then threw away the trash.

"Would you like to watch a movie or something?"

• Like 1

"Yeah that is true,but all it takes is writing a letter to get the ball rolling. They would probably send someone to the school to look into it and they would report back to the school board what they see and heard." Courtney starts to laugh. "Me go undercover as a baby or a toddler? I don't fit the mold of the other babies. They are shy,loner who are easy to control. I am not shy. I am sort of a loner because just as I start making friends. We have to move some place else and I'm not easy to control. My aunt can testify to that. Yeah that does sound demanding. Having to wear diapers all day,drink from sippy cups and wear toddler clothes." Courtney nods. "Yeah we can watch a movie. I'll be in there in a moment. I need to go wash my hands in the bathroom. I have salad dressing on my hands." She leaves the kitchen and washes her hands. While she was washing her hands. The running water was making her have to go to the bathroom. Courtney uses the bathroom and then rewashes her hands. She dries her hand and comes out of the bathroom. "What kind of movies do you have?"

"Yes, that is probably true. I really don't see what harm the big sisters are doing though. The girls, especially Wendy, appreciate all the attention the big sisters are giving them. They all are loners like you said and the big sisters are the only friends they have at school and probably outside. It's just a little harmless fun, dressing them as babies. I haven't seen any of the babies resisting the baby treatment."

While Courtney is in the bathroom, Rebecca refills the glass of green tea and puts another pill in it. She quickly stirs the glass and doublechecks to make sure the pill is dissolved. She looks up when Courtney returns.

"Well, we have a lot of Disney movies from when I was a little girl, and some romance and drama. Also, we have netflix, which streams movies to our TV so we could look through the selection there and see if there is anything you want to watch."

"You might not see any harm in it,but I do. Harm to their self esteem. Would you want to be singled for being different and treated differently because of what someone else thinks is harmless fun? Well I wouldn't. I have seen it. Not from Wendy,but the other babies. They look like they hate being forced to be babies by the big girls,but they are too afraid to say anything to any of them." Courtney sets down on the couch. "The older disney movies are classics,but they are geared to little girls with all of them having princesses in them and everyone living happily ever after. It builds an unrealistic expectation in children that everyone will be ok in the end,but life is not ok in the end. The real world is far from ok. If it was. My parents and little sister would still be here." She wipes away the tears in her eyes with the back of her shirt sleeve. "I prefer the newer Disney movies. The Pixar ones. The shrek movies are pretty good too. Anything you want to watch is ok with me."

"Why don't they tell their parents what is going on? It seems like the parents could do something about it, like change their daughters schools. I guess we just see things different."

"It wasn't just the Disney movies that portrayed life that way. Most of the movies were based off of fairytales that always seemed to have a happy ending. It goes back a long ways."

Rebecca gives Courtney a hug when she talks about her parents and sister. Rebecca goes over to the DVD cabinet and looks through it. She takes out Shrek Forever after and puts it in the DVD player. She comes over to the couch and sits down and starts the movie.

"Well from what I see. The big sisters have the baby girls too afraid to tell anyone anything. Including their parents about what is going on at school and what they are put though on a daily basis. Yeah you are right. I just used Disney since they did most of the fairy tales. Cinderalla,Snow White,Sleeping Beauty and other ones." Courtney smells Rebecca's hair when she got hugged. "Your hair smells nice. What kind of shampoo do you use?" She looks at the TV when the movie comes on. "I haven't seen this one yet. I didn't know it was out on DVD yet."

Rebecca smiles after Courtney smells her hair.

"I use johnson and Johnson's baby shampoo on it. I know it's silly, but I like the way it makes my hair feel and smell."

"Yeah, it came out right before Christmas this past year. My mom actually bought it for me as a christmas present. I think they even have a boxed set now with all four shrek movies in it. I don't have that, but I do have all four Shrek movies."

Rebecca sits back and starts watching the movie.

"I'll have to get some at the store. I use salon shampoo,but mine doesn't smell as good as your hair does." She runs her fingers though Rebecca's hair. "Yes it does been nice. Soft and silky."

I've got three of the movies,but not the fourth one yet. I haven't been to the store recently to go shopping, My aunt says I spend too much when I go shopping,but that is part of being a female. I have a double dose. Because I am also a teenager." Courtney watches the movie and sip on her drink. She gets up halfway though the movie to go to the bathroom. She comes back into the living room with some cut up veggies. "Would you like some? I don't eat popcorn. One it isn't good for you and the salt makes you have to drink more and that isn't good for you either. So I eat healthy when when I snack. One day I would like to be in the olympics in Track and Field or Gymnastics. I was going to join the school's team,but I found out there are no female sports except for Cheerleading and I'm not bubble headed enough to be a cheerleader. If one group ever deserved to be babies. It would be cheerleaders. They are perfectly suited to be babies. They both on the same mental level. No I shouldn't say that. Wendy is a baby and she seems to be very bright."

Rebecca smiles when she says her mother says she buys too much stuff.

"That is our right as a teenage girl isn't it? We all shop til we drop."

Rebecca puts the movie on pause when Courtney goes to the bathroom and comes back with a tray of veggies.

"I guess you can tell I don't eat all that healthy food stuff. I've got a pudge on me already."

Rebecca pulls up her top and pinches her skin at the side, showing Courtney her fat.

Rebecca starts the movie and starts eating some of the veggies.

"Yes, the cheerleaders would make great babies. They are so bubble headed they would probably not think anything of having to wear diapers or suck on pacifiers. Maybe someone should pass that suggestion on to Melody or one of the other big sisters. Yes, Wendy is very bright and could probably make all A's in her classes if the teachers didn't automatically pass her."

"Yes it is our right as a teenger girl. Shop to we drop or our credit card melts from using it too much. Well it is never too late to start to eat healthy. I don't think you are pudgy at all. I think you have a great looking body. I hate those super thin supermodels types. They make girls think they have to be super thin to be pretty and beautiful. Beauty does not come from a magazine or what others think. Beauty comes from the inside."

"Maybe you should bring it up to Melody. Since everyone at school thinks you are part of the group. Maybe I could use you as an inside source to get the information I need to take the group down. Who would think you was the spy in the group? Everyone thinks you are part of them anyway. Why does the teachers automatically pass the baby girls? Let me guess. Melody told them too. That is just another reason to get rid of her. Students should pass or fail on their own. Passing them when they don't deserve it is only weakening the girl's after school chances. What does Melody expect the girls to do after school if they don't learn the skills they need in school or maybe she thinks they will stay her babies after they leave school."

"Thank you. You have a great figure as well. You are welcome to use my baby shampoo by the way if you want to get cleaned up before going to bed."

"Maybe I could suggest it to Melody, but I don't really have any clout with her. She might take one look at me and decide I would be right to make into one of those toddlers I heard she was working on.I'll have to think about being a spy. I wouldn't know what Melody's future plans are for the babies. Maybe she hasn't thought that far or just doesn't care."

"Thank you. I work out at the gym three times a week to keep myself in shape. That sounds like a good idea. I don't like to go to bed without taking a bath. I just don't feel clean without one." Courtney nods. "Well maybe you should tell Wendy about the idea. She can pass it on to Melody." She shakes her head. "No I can't see you as a toddler. You don't fit the type that Melody would use to get girls to embarrass. You are too strong willed to bend to anyone's demands. I'll be right back." Courtney goes to the bathroom and comes back. "The tea seems to be going to me quickly tonight."

"I might just do that. Yeah, you are probably right. I am too strong willed."

Rebecca smiles when Courtney says the tea is going right through her.

"Maybe you should wear a diaper to bed tonight. We have some here for my 10 year old niece who still has a bedwetting problem. They are Pampers size 7. I think they are the same size as what the big sisters use on the babies."

Yeah we are alot alike. We are both too strong willed to be control by anyone." Courtney shakes her head. "No I don't think that will be needed. I don't have a bedwetting problem. Besides if I wore one. I wouldn't be able to get any sleep. Because when I move. It rubs me and makes me really excited sexually. School today is the first and last time I am going to wear one. I have no need to go see the nurse. So she can't spank me and put me into another pair of pull ups. So I will not need to go to the baby's nursery to get a diaper put on me. I don't think that was put on me. The one I was wearing with Pink and had Barbie on the taping strip. Pampers has Sesame Street characters on them."

"Okay, it was jus a thought. You seem to be going a lot tonight."

"Hmm, I thought they were pampers but I guess I'm wrong about that. The ones I have match the kind that Wendy was wearing when I saw her diaper."

"I'll go ahead and get ready for bed while you are taking a bath."

"It is probably the tea. I don't usually drink two glasses of tea. It is most likely the caffeine. That is making me go so much."

"I don't know what she wears. I've never seen her diapers. So I don't know."

"Ok I'll go take my bath." Courtney picks up her backpack and goes upstairs to Rebecca's bathroom to take her bath. She runs herself a hot bath and relaxes. "I hope I can keep this up and not say anything wrong that blows my cover." She washes her hair with the baby shampoo and then uses body wash to clean the rest of her body. Courtney soaks for a little while and then gets out. She dries herself off and her hair. Courtney wraps her hair up in a towel and walks out of the bathroom. "Do you have a hairdryer? I didn't see one in your bathroom."

"Yeah, tea affects me like that too sometimes."

When Courtney goes in the bathroom, Rebecca goes to her bedroom and gets undressed. She puts on her goodnite and pajamas and goes out to the living room. She sees Courtney's purse next to her bags on the couch. She is tempted to look inside the purse. Rebecca looks at the bathroom door and then slowly picks up the purse. she opens it and just as she starts to look inside, she hears a noise and quickly closes the purse and sets it back where she found it. She starts back to her bedroom when Courtney comes out of the bathroom and asks her about the hairdryer.

"Um, yeah. It's in the top drawer of my dresser in my bedroom. I use it there instead of in the bathroom. I'll get it for you."

Rebecca walks into her bedroom and opens the drawer. She takes out the hair dryer and hands it to Courtney.

"Here you go."