LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Okay, do you think you could handle training both Daisy and Carlos? If you can, I would like to become Wendy's big sister, and maybe Daisy's once she is trained. I didn't care for her attitude when she was in here before and I would love to take her down a peg or two. I know that is a lot for you to handle along with the middle school idea, but I am sure you can handle it."

Rebecca waits for about fifteen minutes before coming over to Wendy.

"Okay, honey. Let's get you diapered and you can have a bottle of milk while I get you dressed. Those training pants weren't wet when I took them off of you, Wendy. You know you are supposed to be wet whenever I check your diaper."

Rebecca starts leading Wendy over to the changing table, getting a bottle from the warmer and handing it to Wendy.

Melody nods. "Yes I think I can handle training Daisy and Carlos for their new position in the school. She looks over at Wendy. "I'm going to hate to lose her as my little sister,but if I had to pick a new big sister for you. It would be you." Melody nods. "Yeah I don't care for Daisy's attitude either. She thinks she is better than us. It is time she learned that she is below us."

Wendy nods. "Ok Rebecca." She looks down. "I know they are suppose to,but I can't wet if I haven't had anything to drink. I didn't have time to have breakfast this morning. I was running late because my mom's clock didn't go off like it was suppose to. So she was late coming in to wake me up." Wendy drinks her bottle as Rebecca diapers her and dresses her for the day. "I hope Courtney is here today. She said she would bring me a pumpkin raisin muffin this morning."

• Like 1

"Okay, let me know when you have Daisy ready to go out as a toddler. I'll come and get her and take her with me and Wendy, that is if it's okay with you."

"You need to drink plenty of water or juice at bedtime and then get a juice box or something to bring with you in the car."

Rebecca dresses Wendy in a pink romper with ruffles across the bottom and clips a pacifier to the strap of the romper. Rebecca brushes Wendy's hair and puts it up in pigtails.

"I will make sure you drink plenty today. I will pack three bottles in the diaper bag and I expect you to have them all finished by lunch time. I also expect a wet diaper by lunch time, or you will recieve another spanking. You know what the rules are. If you aren't drinking a bottle, I expect to see the pacifier in your mouth."

Melody nods. "I'll let you know when I have Daisy ready for you to pick up. I love a challenge. Wendy cracked too easy and there was no challenge in it."

Wendy nods. "I have tried,but mom cuts out all liquids after 8 pm. She said she doesn't want to have to wash wet bedding from where I wet the bed again. I stopped wetting the bed at age 12. Mom has restricted my fluid intake at night since I started wetting the bed." She pouts. "I have to wear the pink one today? I like my dolly romper,but if you want me to wear the pink romper. Then I will wear it. Can I still talk to Courtney? Melody told me I couldn't talk to her. Because she is bad news. I don't see anything bad about her. She seems really nice."

"I wish I could watch. Maybe you could video it for me? I will so enjoy watching Daisy brought down to the level of a toddler."

"I guess you're glad she doesn't make you wear diapers at night just in case of an accident. Of course, if she did, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. Yes you have to wear the pink romper. I'll let you wear the dolly one tomorrow. that is, if you are good for me today."

"We will be seeing Courtney today. In fact, there is something I want you to do. You see, Melody saw that her skirt was puffed out like she was wearing a diaper or pullup underneath. We would like to know if she is wearing some kind of protection and would like to take a picture of what she is wearing under her skirt. Do you think you can help us find out and get a picture of it? Melody doesn't trust her because we don't know anything about her."

Melody nods. "Yeah I see what I can do about videotaping it for you. It could be a really good learning video should we decide to turn this into a franchise."

Wendy nods. "If she made me wear diapers. Then it wouldn't be a problem for me to wear diapers all the time." She pouts when Rebecca said she had to wear the pink one today,but could wear the dolly one tomorrow if she was good. "I'll be good for you. I like my dolly romper. It makes me feel pretty." Wendy nods. "Yes I think I can help you out,but why do you want a picture of what she is wearing underneath her skirt? If she is wearing a diaper. You know what that looks like. Melody doesn't trust anyone. She is the most untrusting person I know. Melody thinks everyone is out to get her. She is really paranoid. Maybe if she talked to Courtney instead of not trusting. She would found out everything about Courtney. I think she is really funny and a great friend. I wish she was part of us. Then I would have a friend who was like me."

"Well, if we had a picture of what she is wearing under her skirt, it would be easier for us to bring her into the group. We are starting a new division for toddlers and I was thinking Courtney would make a good candidate."

Rebecca takes Wendy's hand and pats her bottom before leading her out of the classroom. She makes sure Wendy is drinking her bottle as she leads her to her first class.

"Yes, that is the idea. That's the way I got most of the babies to join us. We didn't have to do that to you, though. You were willing to join the babies without being threatened."

Rebecca walked with Wendy to her class. When they reached the door, Rebecca smiled at Wendy. "Go ahead and finish your bottle during class. When you are finished, put your pacifier in your mouth and suck on it until class is over and I will be back to get you, Okay?"

Wendy shrugs. "I guess you are right Rebecca,but I can't see why everyone wouldn't want to be in diapers. They are great. You don't miss anything the teacher is saying because you are out of the room and best of all. You get special treatment by you and the other big sisters. We are the only ones who get to drink in class. If anyone else besides us is caught drinking in class. They get in trouble with the teacher and is sent to the principal's office." She sets in class finishing up her bottle. Wendy puts it into her backpack and puts her pacifier in her mouth. She doodles and draws though the rest of the class. Before she knew it. Class was over and Rebecca was coming into the room to get her. "Hello Rebecca. I was going to talk to Courtney,but she was setting all the way across the room from me and I know we have assigned seats in class and can't set anywhere outside of our assigned seats where the big sisters are seating. Courtney didn't look very happy. She looked like something was bothering her."

"Not everyone is like you, Wendy. I'm glad you are the way you are though. You are one of the favorites of all the babies we have."

Rebecca listens to Wendy talk about Courtney.

"Really? I wonder what it was. Did you see which way Courtney went after class was over?"

Wendy nods. "Me too. If my mom paid attention to me. I wouldn't be looking for attention where ever I can get it and I probably would have not been a good baby,but since she doesn't. I craved attention and that is what you give me. You are my favorite too. You are nice to be. Well except for earlier today when you spanked me. Melody was my favorite until she was mean to Courtney." She smiles. "Yes she went that way." Wendy pointed to the left towards the math classrooms. "Courtney looked like she could use a friend to talk to."

Rebecca nods when Wendy says they have a fifth period class together. She frowns when Wendy tells her she usually skips her civics class.

"You aren't going to pass the class, are you? How do you expect to get good grades if you skip the class? Won't your mother notice if you get failing marks in civics?"

Wendy shrugs. "I don't know. I don't expect to get good grades. The teachers pass us anyway. They are afraid not to. Since you and the others weld alot of power in this school. Probably not. I don't think she has ever looked at my report cards since I was in kindergarten. If the teachers are going to pass us no matter what we do or don't do. Why should I worry about failing the class. Besides Civics is boring. Who cares what the three branches do. The government is screwed up and has been since Congress cares more about the money big business gives them and less about running the country the way the 4 fathers set it up to be ran."

Rebecca listens to Wanda.

"Okay, I guess you can go to the library. Then it will be lunch time and we will find Courtney and talk to her afterwards. You already seem to know most of what is taught you in civics class."

Wendy nods. "Yes I do. I read the whole textbook in a week and I read alot of other books in the library on the government or other subjects. Ok We will find Courtney after lunch and talk to her. I have a question though. According to Melody. Courtney doesn't know you are part of the baby group. How are you going to get her be part of the group without telling her you are part of it until after you have her in your web?"

"I'm not sure yet how I am going to do that, Wendy. That's why I need your help. Maybe with you becoming friends with her it will help bring her into the group somehow."

Rebecca leads Wendy to the library and hands her another bottle.

Wendy nods. "Ok I'll help you,but when she comes into the room. She is going to know you are part of the baby group and she might feel like you betrayed her by not telling her the truth about who you was. I hope she doesn't,but she might. Since she doesn't have any friends here. I hope she agrees to be part of our family. It will be fun to have a friend and playmate who is in diapers like me. None of the other babies want to be friends with me. They see me as a freak because I love the attention you and the other big sisters give me and I love the way you all care about me. Though it was hard to see that this morning when you spanked me."

"Maybe you should talk to her alone. I don't think she should realize I am involved with the babies until later. Since Melody has taken control now, maybe she can persuade Courtney to join the group. Maybe I can talk to Melody while you are in the library. I'll let you know what she says later."

Rebecca walks back to the home ec room after leaving Wendy in the library.

Wendy nods. "Yeah that is probably a good thing right now. It might scare her off if she knew you was a part of this. Why is Melody taking control of us? You are alot better to us that Melody would be. If Melody is going to be in charge of all of us. I don't want to be a baby anymore. It was bad enough when she was my big sister,but I don't want her as group mommy. She makes some of the worst dicators in history look like boy scouts." Wendy watches Rebecca leave the library. She read books until class was over. When she sees Rebecca come back to get her. Wendy walks towards her with a really wet diaper and a smelly surprise in her diaper. "I'm wet like you want me to be. Are you happy with me now?"

"I let Melody take charge so that our group will stay as it is, without anyone outside the school finding out. Ahe will be better at doing that than I was. You don't have anything to worry about."

Rebecca comes to pick Wendy up and smiles at her.

"Yes, I am happy. Let's go get you changed and then you can go talk to Courtney in the lunch room."

Rebecca brings Wendy back to the home ec room and changes her on the changing table. She hands her a baby bottle.

"Do you want to eat first or do you want to go talk to Courtney?"