LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Newbie...Sorta

Hiyas all...I forgots all about the account dat was here. An I left it here all alone before...gotta let big boy talk for a bit.

This is the outside me. Glad to be here. I'm getting back into the scene after some soul searching and reassessing my life. It is harder than it was way back when. I am 31 years old in reality. I have a wife and two children, a 6-year-old girl and a 14-month-old boy. They are the main reason I couldn't be who I wanted to be as they take up a lot of my time. My wife does know that I am a little kid at heart, but I don't think she fully understands or takes any major initiative to positively influence my fetish. She tries things at times from rocking me to breastfeeding me, but they never last or are on a consistent basis. Therefore, I gave up on it totally when she was pregnant with our second child. I decided recently that I was going to just be who I wanted to be and decided that I felt most comfortable being at least 3 years old in persona. While I have toyed with the idea of being a little girl, I haven't felt comfortable pursuing it. It is on one of my list of things to do. Perhaps I will find someone that could befriend me and see what happens. It may just be online at this point due to my commitments on the outside, but it could turn into something more possibly.

So, here I am, just going to put myself out there and see what it becomes. Not too fast, not too slow, but just right at a set pace.

Big boy talks too much at times cuz he wambles bout stuff...gotta go now and see I make potty...wet one pullup alweadies...gotta get diapees on for nini, past bed time an big boy hates bein late for workies.

Bye byes...toddlin off with big bird

Little Baby Tony