LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Hello From A Michigan Ab

hi , just wanted to intrduce myself as i'm new to this site for a few weeks only, i'm baby_johnnyo2, i've been online for 4 years, i live in michigan and i'm an adult baby, i've met ab/dl's in real life and have found most to be great friends, i'm "the diapered handyman" in my spare time and can sew as well as i can weld and build, i want to build myself a nursery and have my plans in my head, and if you need help....IM me at baby_johnny@yahoo.com <smiles>

Hey!

Nice to meet ya and it's great to have ya with us! There's a lot of kool stuff here to do if you look around. There's lots of awesome people on here and I'm sure you'll meet some of them as you go around the boards! I really hope you enjoy this place as much as I have and I wish you only the best!

Hi baby_johnnyo2, welcome to the site! Nice to have a diapered handyman amongst us. Only recently thought about building a nursury. Unfortunately, I'm moving in the next year so I've not pursued it any further. Might get in touch with you if and when I decide to make that happen. Anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

• 9 years later...