LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Holidays Folks

Whether it's Yule, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus (for the rest of us). Have a happy one.

mine isn't decidedly cheery right now, but I'm still trying to be festive. I'm without more than a few things this holiday season, some more than others I miss. You know, I've been down quite a bit--my lack of a secure computer leaves me with my phone as the main way to get here,. At least this gives me a respite from a ton of holiday stress that's been plaguing me.

so what's everyone else doing for the winter holidays?

[quote name='mischa'

Whether it's Yule, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus (for the rest of us). Have a happy one.

mine isn't decidedly cheery right now, but I'm still trying to be festive. I'm without more than a few things this holiday season, some more than others I miss. You know, I've been down quite a bit--my lack of a secure computer leaves me with my phone as the main way to get here,. At least this gives me a respite from a ton of holiday stress that's been plaguing me.

so what's everyone else doing for the winter holidays?

Hey Mischa,

Merry Christmas to you. I can totally feel you about not being decidedly cheery, but still trying to be festitive as Well. Things are slowly starting to turn around & get better for me & I hope they do for you as well.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D