LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperify The Screen Caps!

Yvhuce

The rules are fairly simple: Take a screen cap of something and plug in a diaper-related caption to it. Pictures should be small enough to not wreck havoc on slow internet connections (jpg files under 100k and dimensions less than 700x700 recommended). Pictures should use the "Insert Image" tag and direct-links to the pictures. For those looking for image hosting, I suggest ImageShack. It's free and simple to use. Please don't use the "Attach This File" option, as that makes viewing the pictures more of a chore for those of us without high-speed internet. If you're wondering how to take a screen capture from DVD or other video file, I'd suggest using the "VLC Media Player". It has a screen capture button in the controls (looks like a camera). You can then use MS Paint or some more advanced picture editor to resize/crop the picture and save it as the appropriate file type. You may include captions to other people's pics, but you MUST add one of your own, if you choose to reply. Otherwise, your caption suggestions don't count. Also, only 1 cap per post, and no spamming. If you have multiple screen caps in mind, you'll just have to wait until someone else has posted to post another one.

So, here's mine first:

daisyclipboarda0.jpg

Daisy Dingo: Shifty, you idiot! I told you to order the Bambinos! NOT the Depends!

Shifty Dingo: Sorry, Daisy. I'll make sure to get the right ones for ya next time...

Splodge Kangaroo: Wait... What???

Daisy Dingo: Er... They're for Ma... Y'know... She's getting on in age...

Flap Platypus: Yeah, sure they are...

Archived