LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Finally Back Fulltime (Officially)

Hey Everyone,

Hopefully those who are familar with me remember me, because Its been a long time since I've been really active due to multiple things going on in my life, one item was lack of personal computer access. However, I now finally have a computer of my own & so I should be around & active a lot more. Yee-haw! It feels so good to be back! Go Rockies in 2011!

A Riddle for You. "How many Outs are there in an inning of Baseball?" I betcha you'll get it Wrong, but go ahead give it your best Shot.

A Trivia Question for You: "What is the only Ballpark in Major Leagues of Baseball where it is possible to hit a Ground Rule Triple?"

Fenway Park

<br />A Riddle for You. &quot;How many Outs are there in an inning of Baseball?&quot; I betcha you'll get it Wrong, but go ahead give it your best Shot.<br /><br />6 <br /><br />A Trivia Question for You: &quot;What is the only Ballpark in Major Leagues of Baseball where it is possible to hit a Ground Rule Triple?&quot;<br /><br />Fenway Park<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Wow Timmy, you're the first one whose tried to answer the riddles & you got them both right. Most people in the baseball world can't even get those trivia questions right.

Did you ever go to any games at the old mile high stadium? Are you even old enough :lol: ? I have never been to Coors Field but went to 4 or 5 Rockies games the first year. Quite impressive to see 80,000 people at a baseball game.

Unfortunately, no I didn't get to go when the played at Mile High. It was because my Parents at the time didn't even know what baseball was. I wish I could've gone, & yes I am old enough when the Rockies came into existence, I was seven years old. But that doesn't stop my enthusiasm from cheering them on now.