LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Feel Bad When Your Daddy /Other Disciplines You ?

hello

when my sort-of-daddy disciplines me by talking about what happened and what i should have done and what i should do next time i always feel sad and i get nervous because i think he's mad at me . I am not happy again until later on when he might say that he is not mad or pat my head or anything else that makes it seem like things are back to normal .

do you know why this happens and do it happen with you ? am i too needy?

thank you

• Like 1

not me, when daddy punishes me and tells me what a baby i am etc.. i love it.. such a turn on....

perhaps he doesn't understand that this is not the type of ab/daddy interaction you want? it could just be you both have two different ideas of what type of ab relationship you are looking for? have you told him how it makes you feel?

I get where you're coming from, Mary-Ann. I feel the same way when Mommy disciplines or gets mad at me. I feel pretty crummy inside, and I would do ANYTHING to fix it, just to see her smile again.

To answer your question: Yes, it's needy. Is it a bad thing? No. Being a people-pleaser is far from the worst trait I could think of in a person, but then again, I'm a people-pleaser, too, and I go out of my way to make sure that everybody in my life is not only NOT upset with me, but is pleased enough that they'll do what I want.

It's all part of the give-and-take game, kiddo! I wouldn't worry about it too much. Embrace your feelings. But, if you find that they're too much for you, then it would be a good time to have a big-girl conversation with your Daddy. Let him know what's going on inside your head --besides, isn't that what Daddies are for?

i think it's also has to do with the way his voice sound and face look . some times i don't feel that bad i feel safe .

it is nice to know that there are other who feel that way .

am i a people pleaser even if i don't care about pleasing every one ? mostly just the people who i care about and the people who i don't want to get in trouble with .

My own AB fantasy is a way for me to cope with being urinary incontinent. So in my fantasy my "Daddy Don" has endless patience and will pay attention to me. He is so in tune with what I am doing he anticipates my thinking a step ahead of me. This way he distracts me before I get around to carrying out my naughty plans.

The only time Daddy Don has spanked me when I was playing AB happened at our Spring Fling'93. Before the pre-party setting up party, Crissy Penn (my very best AB gal pal then) and I were warned to play nice or there would be consequences. I do not know what got into us, but a half hour later we started arguing over a silly toy. When I gave up and let go, Crissy fell down. She make a major fuss crying as if I had killed her. It was not my fault. Besides she is 4" or more taller than me. The nursery carpet was thick over a thick pad, so she was not physically hurt.

Daddy Don took me to a chair, un-snapped the crotch of my Onesies and removed my diaper and vinyl panties. He had left a wooden paddle handing from the back of that chair. He spanked me very hard. I sobbed. A few of my other AB friends watched and approved. They applauded Daddy Don as I sat in a corner. Crissy's husband spanked her, but only with his hand and not very hard. She was as guilty but did not have to do any Corner Time!

Here is the photo Daddy Don took of me doing my Corner Time 10 minutes after my spanking. Notice I was still pouting.

post-16053-0-03144000-1292624872_thumb.j

post-16053-0-03144000-1292624872_thumb.j