LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not A Newbie But A Returning Mommy.

MommySarah

Hello,

I am a professional Mommy in Ontario Canada and have been on this forum for quite some time but very inactive. I hope to change that as it's important to me to open up ideas and misconceptions about our community as a whole. And really that can only start from within it.

So I thought before I posted to the forum boards I should do a re-introduction.

I am a Mommy in the Quinte area of Ontario. Have been a professional on and off for about 10 years now. Was based in Toronto to begin with but moved to this area about 6 years ago now and have been doing sessions on an outbound basis. My favourite sessions are sissification and/or regression but I adapt well to any Mommy role overall.

Hope to learn, share, and above all be happy,

~Mommy Sarah

Permit me to offer my "Welcome Back" feelings as well.

You represent a small but necessary and appreciated nich in our community.

I hope you find the members friendly and involved with your plans.

.........Happy Holidays too!

Alli

E Como Mai Mommy Sarah! As a suggestion, you could put a little more in your "about me" section that discusses your business. Since you obviously have a positive attitude about us, and that section is under your profile and people would have to go looking there, I don't think it would be a problem.

Anyway, good luck with your business and thank you for understanding the community in general.

Ke Aloha,

Honu

Hi mommy Sarah welcome back to the forums I just recently joined this forum. I like to wear diapers and sometimes panties over them. But my parents don't know I wear and I see you like sissfication would you ever make me into a sissy if I came to your place?

• 4 weeks later...

hey mommy sarah i am from sudbury ontario and looking for a mommy who will baby me and was wondering if you would do age regression to me if you want to know more i have msn it is tomagochii137@hotmail.com add me we can talk more hope to hear back from u soon i do live on my own and have my own place but i am willing to relcoate bye for now