LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

May Go Incommunicado

Some time in the next two monthis I may stop posting. This is not intentional. the kerataconus I mentioned elsewhere is taking its toll on my eyesight and may soon decrease it to the point where reading and posting will be impossilbe. So if you do not see anything from me for a long time, you will know what the reason is

Like a Hoover Nulclear-Matic on "full draw". If all goes as planned, they will be able to reverse it with the April 5 surgery then a couple of months or so rehab and I will be ny old self from 20 years back. Tomorrow I am going to the doctor to see if there is anything to be done to tide me over until then or maybe even get back some of the lost eyesight

Some time in the next two monthis I may stop posting. This is not intentional. the kerataconus I mentioned elsewhere is taking its toll on my eyesight and may soon decrease it to the point where reading and posting will be impossilbe. So if you do not see anything from me for a long time, you will know what the reason is

Awww, well try and hurry back

Awww, well try and hurry back

Of course: I have a reputation to uphold

• 3 months later...

Two weeks to go, then I have to go to a rehab place for 4-6 weeks

I will have to put up with diaper, dolly, tiara and web withdrawal

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

This is how it looks to be I leave early Tuesday. On Wednesday I go to a recovery palce for 4 to 6 weeks

This is not as easy as it sounds, The surgery and recovery are no big deal. It is what I will have to put up wih

1. Internet Withdrawal

2. Diaper Withdrawal

3. Rubber panties Withdrawal

4. Babydoll withdrawal

5. Dolly Withdrawal

6. LG withdrawal

Do you suppose I could cross-post to the Restlessfox Depression Forum without fear of approbation? :)

• 3 weeks later...

How does that song by Elton John go? THE BITCH IS BACK ?

Well, Geuss whatL And she's on a tear, too.

Got out way early and am loaded for bear

I took a look at my rep: when I left it was -85, now it is -82. Who ever has bing 1-up' ing me is going to answer for that. If I get my hands on here I am going to wring her neck just like a chicken:)

Would you believe it? Just like a chicken

Weould you believe a praying mantis?

How about a torpid caterpillar?

My room-mate was an 80-something WWII vet who had to wear diapers for wetting. Yert I was not the least bit envious. Care to guess why?

This thread has served its purpose. can it be deleted in its entirety?