LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Ab "Bg" Roleplaying?

Guest Lilly89

Guest Lilly89

Hello,

I am an adult baby girl. I have a fiance who is my "Daddy". I'm really new to this.... I'm not really sure what to do or how to act?? I want to be treated like a baby or five year old but I'm not sure how to go about acting like one..?? I love to be spanked... So any advice?? I need advice on how to act like a baby girl and advice to give my "Daddy" on how to be a "Baby Girl's" "Daddy"?? Please and thank you!!

It's pretty simple, really (and I in no way mean for that to be condescending), I mean, we've all seen the way young children act and probably remember acting that way ourselves. Just go off of your instincts and you can't go wrong. Don't get what you want? Start pouting, crying or throwing a temper tantrum. That's about as specific as I can get, being a guy who is really only into playing the baby. Hope it helps.

Mark, you were close... But it's even more simple than that.

The way you fantasize it, or the way he fantasizes it... Try for that. Which means, TALK to YOUR partner! It's that simple! And doing that will ensure everyone it's comfortable with what's going on.

That simple.

• Like 1

Mark, you were close... But it's even more simple than that.

The way you fantasize it, or the way he fantasizes it... Try for that. Which means, TALK to YOUR partner! It's that simple! And doing that will ensure everyone it's comfortable with what's going on.

That simple.

I agree!!! Kids/babies all act different. So talk it over with your Daddy. Descide what both of you are willing to do then have fun. Afterwards talk it your/his likes & dislikes about how it went. Life is give & take in this & adult life.

Guest Lilly89

ahhhh i get it now thanks so much ^^ btw is this forum for only adult babies or mommy/daddys of adult babies??? Because I think he might want to make an account as a Daddy. :-)

Guest little_jonny

ahhhh i get it now thanks so much ^^ btw is this forum for only adult babies or mommy/daddys of adult babies??? Because I think he might want to make an account as a Daddy. :-)

forum is for DL/AB/mommies/daddies, any body who is curoius, anyone really as long as they are not here to hate on us.. and i think he will love it here if hes a daddy. like what BBB said, talk to your partner and see what you two want.. baby toys, clothes, crib, changing table, spankings, time out, etc. best of luck to you and your daddy :D