LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help Finding

The best place I've found so far in www.jumpinjammerz.com They have all sizes and styles and designs to choose from. They even have the seat drop available! I hope this is some help. By the way, these are the most inexpensive that I've managed to find for adults thus far.

need help finding some footed sleepers for me and my wife......were is a good place to order from that is in the usa or ships to the usa......thanks in advance for all the help you can give or offer....

Unlees you bigger than womens XL , try SEARS.

The best place I've found so far in www.jumpinjammerz.com They have all sizes and styles and designs to choose from. They even have the seat drop available! I hope this is some help. By the way, these are the most inexpensive that I've managed to find for adults thus far.

Another vote for JJs. I got a pair for Christmas and I love em!

Yup JCPenny during winter only (gone now) or Mejeirs!! I always buy em from there when I#m in USA. Their Large size fits me (5ft 11") perfectly - and their $14 each.

I paid something like $75 for a fleece set from jumpinjammerz - their too hot and a bit too big. Mejeirs are perfect!! Again thou, only sold during winter times. (Nov-Dec)

If you buy from Jumpin always go for cotton/terry not fleece as you'#ll find em too hot too.

DP