LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Get On The Map!

TheMagicDragon

Daily Diapers recently put up a functioning MEMBERS MAP and its' gotten a huge response! There are several ways to go with this very cool new option. Its sweeping our ranks like wildfire - there are almost three hundred new markers in just a couple of months time. You can see the whereabouts of people you've either read about, chatted with/ friended and perhaps even may have met in real time. Friends are highlighted so you finally have an idea where they might live. I say might becasue one does NOT have to give one's exact address - locations may be generalized (by state), localized (by local area) or even nailed down to the exact street.

For example, I am trying to meet as many like-minded people as I can (assuming they are willing) which is why you will find me here on this map. If one were to drive to this exact location (my apartment building parking lot) I can walk there to meet you without having given my precise address. This is the ultimate in versatility, for those who are fed up with being isolated, but don't wan't to expose themselves to undue attention. I might easily change this to the local coffee shop if I want.

Not all DD Members are represented on the DD Member Map!

I'm not demanding that one put one's self on the DD Member Map - it is merely a friendly suggestion. Everyone has reasons for doing what they do. This is understandable and requires no explanation. We respect everyone's right to privacy here.

However if you want to feel a sense of "belonging" and are interested in making some really good friends this is a FANTASTIC way to let others know what state/ province/ locale you are from, in the hope of possibly picking up a new virtual or real-life friend. Or, you can do what we at NJL do - we're running with the tools that 'Daily Diapers' offers (Forum, Events calendar, Members Map) and actually meeting up with and really getting to know dozens of people. The map helps us plan good meet-up locations based on where the majority live and it lets us invite those who might be interested.

THE NEW JERSEY DD MEMBER MAP COUNT IS CURRENTLY: 7

The latest US Census shows that New Jersey, one of the five most densely populated states, has am approximate population of 8.6 million, up from 8.6 million in 2006. Current Map results seemingly indicate that diaper lovers are "one in a million". We here at New Jersey Littles speculate, based on local interaction and much reading over time that the general Diaper Fetishist population is somehwere around one in ten thousand people, conservatively. If this were so, "in a perfect world" the Member Map might show a NJ population of between eight hundred fifty to nine hundred. Given that only one percent of this number may be members of Daily Diapers (again conservative) this would indicate the real-time meetup potential here to be about eighty-five to ninety individuals - in New Jersey alone.

We think that the DD Member Map should indicate eighty-five to ninety members in NJ alone.

So far New Jersey Littles has met-in-real-life and gained about three-dozen Members in the past eighteen months, about one-third of which reside in the state of New Jersey, the rest being from Pennsyvania, New York State and Connecticut. We know we can do better and we will! Our goal is to try to reach at least one hundred and fifty people in the next two years.

HOW CAN ONE HELP?

Many begin by lurking about, often with duplicate and/ or empty profiles, occasionally reading and perhaps adding comments in threads and seeking the attention of others via the status column. However, if one wants to do something that might be of real help to the general population herein one might contribute some original posts. One can put oneself on the new DD Member Map - in order to help all of us collectively understand who we really are in terms of a community. One might even make a contribution toward the expenses of hosting this website - after all, Daily Diapers is probably one of the best values ever for a diaper lover. One might even reach out to the social scene and from a munch group.

These are some things each of us can easily do to thank the founder especially for having given us eleven years worth of 'Daily Diapers' for free good will.

Shameless Plug: There is also now a 'Littles Munch Location Map' on www.LittlesMunch.com for those seeking the nearest Munch - New Jersey Littles (NJL) is on that map!

• 4 weeks later...