LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever?

Teenbaby96

DID I!!!!!

have you ever had a weird dream where it kept repeating itself??? (I have, it was weird)

ummm yep when i was a kid.. in fact last time i was in water before i was burned was easter 1990. It was freezing cold at the lake, i threw in an empty bottle and bro and i raced each other to get it lol..

have you ever not tipped at a restraunt?

Unfortunately, yes... And then some...

Have you ever sought out and bought an obscure tv show or movie from your childhood, and been surprised that it's even on DVD in the first place?

Not that I can remember nope, someone yes, something no

have you ever wanted to go on an outing but even that seemed boring, that you decided to just sleep the whole day away???

nope, and to everyone who wanna go skydive,remember to wear diapers, dont want you raining down on the people below now do we :P

Have you ever had the chance to meet someone(ab/dl) then chickened out at the last minute? (I have :( it kinda broke my heart but I guess things happen for a reason, there will be other opportunities)

the much more question would be, what wouldn't I do... nah I dont even know whats the show about, how should I know if I ever or not :P

have you ever wanted to scream at the top of your lungs???