LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever?

Teenbaby96

Yepp a few times I guess, parting is such sweet sorrow

Have you ever watch someone die in front of your eyes?

Guest Baby Tiana

No, and I am grateful for that. However, I tend to call myself things, because I am still trying to learn to either accept it, or to stop it.

Have you ever hurt an animal when you got angry? (if so, you better be ashamed!!)

Guest Baby Tiana

Yeppers! I am great at doing that.. Like last night, I was standing for hours on end, not moving my legs at a concert and simply playing with my zipper while listening

Have you ever broken your neighbors window by accident?

nope, broke out of somebody's house before though lol, i was 7 and locked inside nieghbors attic. broke window to get out.

have you ever had sushi?

Guest Baby Tiana

Sadly yes. :( And it's really frustrating, because I sleep right above my brother's room and I usually have really good hearing, so I can hear all the moaning and shit.

Have you ever eaten dog treats?

yep i've eaten dog bones and hard dog food, no flavor really. mostly as a kid. but i still eat the bones rarely just to gross ppl out lol.

have you ever hit a deer?

Nope but i was stuck in a tree

have you ever accidentally gotten your swim trunks/bikini off when you were swimming?

Yes, fell face first and slid down some stairs on my belly at a hockey game while I was carrying hot chocolate and coke... Everyone laughed at me. :(

have you ever accidentally let a fart slip out at an innapropriate time and/or place?