LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waking Up And Regressing Into A Baby Girl

turtlepins

Night terrors! I have them. It's 3:16 a.m. and I've been changed into diapers and rhumba pants but I still can't close my eyes. So I'm in here jotting down some observations. I feel safe in three diapers and rhumba pants, and my silky pink teddy. I feel safe with my pink pacifier. Mommy put lip gloss on my lips too. I like lip gloss. But if I close my eyes the bad man will come again, and the terror. I've been crying for a while now, but finally I'm down to just sniffles and hiccups. Mommy's making a bottle of warm milk for me. I'm glad she doesn't have to get up early tomorrow. She always knows just what to do after the night terrors. I wish very much I could be as little and helpless as I feel right now. Alas, I am not. I probably won't be able to go back to sleep. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever stop having night terrors. My baba is done, so I'm going off to bed with Mommy. Nighty night evybody. Luv and hugs!

• Like 1

I'm so sorry that you suffer from the night terrors. It's so nice that you have a patient "Mommy" who not only knows what you need, but will help you get past them when they come. Here's hoping they don't come again too soon.

I used to suffer from really bad panic attacks too. It got so bad that I would sometimes vomit. Anywho, I finally talked to my doctor about it. He prescribed me some meds + some counseling. Did both. Counseling didn't really help; but after 5 months on the meds the panic attacks finally disappeared entirely. It was a gradual process.

I'd strongly suggest you talk to your doctor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't be discouraged. It can take a long time to really plant your flag down and get comfortable. I got this pretty bad when I moved into my new place. Appartments are weird, the neighbors walk over your head, etc. Sometimes I will still deal with unsettling images at night. But in all honestly, after I turned my walk in closet into a "crib room" with my air mattress and spare shower curtain, I no longer felt things coming from there. You need to fill the place with your presence. Meditate in the closet with the lights off. Let your entire body sink into the surface beneath you, relax each muscle as deeply as possible. When your body is relaxed, it is impossible to be anxious. I hope this helps. Since I was little I would sometimes drift off to sleep, only to have scary images disrupt this. Images of death, skulls expresing rage, tar coated skeletons standing erect, etc. I believe a lot of this comes from believing the doubts others have about yourself. All organisms know that death equals failure. Are you doing anything in your life that is reckless, and others are warning you about? The reason why I am asking in this. When I had the worst problems with disturbing images invading my conscious mind and waiting for me as I sleep was when I was being reckless. I would float the river all day and walk back back after dark! Here I was being all big and bad, pretending to be invincible. When I was talking with my family, the truth came out, and they were scared for me, that what I did not realize "was that I could drown in a bathtub," and that a river is much more treacherous. I have not floated since then, mostly because I do not have time, but also because I thought I would learn the dry land better before attempting it. I know it well, now. So I could float if I wanted to. I know of more places to get out, and I know the area. If you are being stupid (like I was), stop being stupid! And you will find that most, if not all of these disturbing images will die down.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I understand night terrors in a way. not as bas as the OP but I used to need a night-light (as an adult) and a nuk5 dummy was a fabulous help as I wouldnt lose it at night. thunderstorms really spooked my 3yo inner child (girl). I think all I can say is that you do what you need to do to feel safe and then with time and care it does reduce. but even now I get scared in a little-girl way at times that I dont expect.