LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black Friday Shopping

Guest little_jonny

me and my mom went to wal-mart last night. she wanted to get there at 12:00 and being in pigeon forge TN, we for got how bad it was gonna be. we got there at 12:10 and people were waiting by the 5:00 door buster deals already. all i got was the hanger over dvd and a pair of pj bottoms that i want to try and sticth them into footed pjs. my mom first spent about $140 then we had to wait until 5:00 for what we came for and it was a tv wall mount stand by this time it was 3:30 and i have been up for 24 hours now. we get to mcds and for got they still served lunch and not breakfast until 5:00. having some food in my stomach helped but i was about to pass out. we went back to wal-mart and got inline and had to go around back of the building to pick up the stand. when we got back to the cabin i got into my new pjs bottoms, hoped into bed and passed out until 1:00.

wal-mart is known to be one of the most dangerous places to shop on black friday. people will do anything to get that one specail toy for their kid. nothing is worth fighting your life over

we went out last night to look at the lines, toys r us opened at 10 pm.... then this morning we went out at 3 and watched the people swarm the stores.... then we went into the stores and watched the people running all over... it was fun... then we came home and slept, and now we are getting ready to go out and actually buy stuff, when the lines are not wrapped around teh store... literally...

I know some of my in-laws were out this morning at crazy-o-clock queuing in line for a 32" TV at Wally World. Yes, it was a good deal ($200 IIRC) but it was totally unnecessary to be there so early and be in the middle of the madness and aggressive people to get one. I wandered lazily into my local store at about 7pm this evening and (surprise, surprise) they still had stacks of them and all the other TV deals too. No need to behave like a crazy lunatic at 4am - they had blummin' loads of em - at the rate they were being carried out even then, almost 20 hours after they went on sale, they must've started with thousands of TVs.