LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have The Most Awesome Friend In The Entire World

okay well this post is taken over.

This post was origionally supposed to be about me and my friend,Now it's about who can write better and stuff like that.

Im about done posting on this board ill go find some place else to write on another site

Tho stil thanks to those who stood up for me and saw what i was writing instead of how i wrote it.

Please don't leave cause a few babies are throwing tantrums. Your input is MUCH valued here, and would be missed if you go.

okay well this post is taken over.

This post was origionally supposed to be about me and my friend,Now it's about who can write better and stuff like that.

Im about done posting on this board ill go find some place else to write on another site

Tho stil thanks to those who stood up for me and saw what i was writing instead of how i wrote it.

Well....thats all fine and good, but going to post on other sites wont really do anything, as you will more than likely run into the same issue again. Then you will be asking yourself "why"

If you didn't read my post all the way through, please do again. All I (and others) really ask is that you put some time into what you post instead of just spraying words in a message box and hitting 'post' without looking at what you are writing.

I'm sorry if you are taking this personally, and no, this didn't turn into a string about " can write better" but we are trying to help 'YOU' write better so you can get your message across.

I challenge you (and some others) to do better...I know you can :)

Taking time and caring about what you write tells the reader that you care about your message and really want people to understand. The reply I wrote took me about 20 minutes! I also edited and did spell checking and some re arranging to MAKE SURE my point was being made.

This note is also taking some time because I don't want to send the wrong idea, so I am checking and reworking it to get the idea across that I care and want others to take the same care in posting, so that what they write is legible, instead as I said before, we don't have to struggle to read something and understand it.

Writing is a skill, and it takes time to develop it. As I said I am far from being a good writer, but I do try. All we ask is that people put a bit more effort into what they post, and thats really not asking much.

I'm sorry you feel hurt, :( and wish to leave. All I and others are trying to do is offer a bit of help in something that many of us feel is important. This is also something that will help you in other aspects of your life...believe it or not.

{{{{{{{HUGS!!!!}}}}

Best of luck in what ever your choice is :) 'K??

qwack

Perhaps if those who did not learn to write using correct punctuation, spelling and grammar in school, would look at the gentle corrections offered as a way to help them learn then feelings would not be hurt. Remember this is a skill necessary in everyday life and the errors should have been corrected early on in school. That evidently did not happen, so others are offering friendly assistance.

I do this with my GF when she is trying to pronounce words or names she has never seen. It is called sounding out each syllable. This is something we were taught starting in 3rd grade (1962) and sadly today English, essay skills, punctuation, spelling and other necessities of communication skills have been relegated to the scrap heap in lieu of acronym texting.

You accepted someone teaching you to drive, this is offered in the same concept.

you know its funny, i've got awful grammer in most of my posts, along with spelling, and they are littered with typos... but most of the time people don't correct me.

i think as I said, its cause those of us who at least break our posts up with lots of spaces, not just willy nilly spaces, but when we start a new thought or something, its easier to read,

reading one long block of text especially on a bulletin board site like this just isn't fun...

usually when i see one big block of text, i honestly just skip over it, as its much to difficult to read... with or without my glasses on, the lines blend together and i spend more time trying to figre out where one line starts and the other ends, then i do actually getting the point of the post....

i dont care really about proper grammar or spelling, unless its so atrocious even when nicely spaced i can't understand hwats being said, or when the improper grammar cuases misunderstandings in the meaning of the message.

it is funny i grew up in the ninety's(sp?) so i started kinderguarten in '95

and third grade in '98 my teacher didn't take the time to make sure i knew what was going on so i have no writing skills i can read at a decently high level but can't write worth anything as for spelling yes there is spell check and other tools to make sure people aren't stumbling on your words.

and just to let you know i dont remember the last letter i wrote ever we have email,text,i.m, and all things electronical even this post is electronical so no i don't have the spelling,grammer and punctuaion down pat yet and honestly it's pointless soon if not already we will all text,email,i'm and everything will be cellphone and computer based.

ohh and another point to make is that i do have a learning disability that makes it harder for me to understand things that are being taught to me someone would have to spend several hours with me trying to teach me one simple thing.

Pampers08

Pampers, that last post was perfectly readable!!!! who cares about your spelling and grammar, you had it spaced so peoples eyes could move from idea to idea and easily understand!!!!

woot wooot... and i understand when computers were put into the classroom, the quality of education in regards to such things as spelling, grammar, and penmanship definitely went down hill, and thats no fault of the students!

Just to drop in my two cents here: I thought that, all grammar and sentence spacing issues aside, Pampers08 did manage to get her point across in the original point. It took a little work, but I understood what she was saying altogether.

With regards to the original post, I think it's great to have an understanding friend and it's nice to hear about people who aren't just knee-jerk reacting to the community. Congrats, Pampers! :thumbsup: