LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Minnesota?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Wadediaperlover, Good to see more midwest people, I am in South Dakota near Luverne, MN. Check out MADE just joined and have met freinds there. Drop me a email or something. I too would like to start a chat and meet somebody else diapered :)

Stay Diapered,

Dyperluvr

Hello, M/46/str8/abdl here

I am about 40 mi. south of the cities.

Haven't actually met anyone or talked in person other than the internet, but it would be interesting to

meet people right here in the land of endless winter.

I love fishing,camping,4 wheeling,minnesota outdoors,good tunes,(love to party too :beer: ) and someday hope to meet up with another fellow ab or dl that would have similar things in common. :)

Hello, M/46/str8/abdl here

I am about 40 mi. south of the cities.

Haven't actually met anyone or talked in person other than the internet, but it would be interesting to

meet people right here in the land of endless winter.

I love fishing,camping,4 wheeling,minnesota outdoors,good tunes,(love to party too :beer: ) and someday hope to meet up with another fellow ab or dl that would have similar things in common. :)

Hi Danni, I tried contacting you through PM not long ago, didn't hear back from you... I'm located about 30 miles north of the the twin cities. I'm also looking for MN and surrounding state AB/DLs to talk to and possibly meet. Would like anyone from MN to PM me for my e-mail address. I will be adding all MN members to my contact list here as well.