LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Journey Starts Today

I am now making a serious effort to intentionally and permanently regress to incontinent status. Although this may seem degrading to most, for me I have been working back towards this since I first stopped using diapers. I am not going to participate in any surgeries and will not use hypnosis, I will do this solely out of my will power and determination to become incontinent. Although I have strengthened my bladder through years of hard work, I know once I begin the weakening process, the effects will become inevitable and I will achieve a full time diapered status once again. It will be a rough journey and any support will be greatly appreciated as I know that there are several of us out there working for the same goal.

By reading my 'about me' I explain my story deeper. Please read it to understand where I am coming from.

• Like 1

Good luck and do your homework. Also i offer a preemptive apology for those who say your crazy. I dont think you can make a statement like that with out giving it a lot of thought. If you achieve your goals you will also need a steady income because you will never be able to run out of diapers. I know from where i am now if i had become incontinent at 18 i would have some real hard times until my finances got stable. If it is what you really want i wish you the best. And dont sware off hypnosis wile i doubt listening alone will make you or anyone incontinent it can help remove some inhibitions and fears you may have. For example even though you are accepting needing diapers for ever you probably dont want others to see them in public. Hypnosis can help you not care so much or be embarrassed. And it will help if those you care about know what you are doing both in support and subconsciously. In my opinion if you fear your loved ones knowing you will resist. Then even if you use nothing but diapers for 10 years the fear of those you care about knowing will stop you from becoming incontinent. The worry of hanging out with friends and messing yourself smelling up the room will be enough to stop you from totally giving up control. Also dont try too hard as making it an obsession will also hinder your progress as every small trickle will be foremost in your mind when it needs to be nothing more than an after thought.

Best wishes.

Thank you Marcuss. I understand what it is going to give and take and I am at ease with knowing one day I will be where I want to be. Becoming incontinent is a huge step, and it is going to take some work, the support of my loved ones and secure financial planning. I have a career in mind as I am in college right now but if I continue on this path, I'm sure that career will fade which is a decision I have accepted.

Thank you again, I greatly appreciate your help. I will try to keep everyone up to date as I go down this path.