LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things You Regret

~Skitty~

Why regret anything? It serves no purpose other than to make you feel down about a situation you can no longer learn from.

Because it's part of being a well-balanced human. It's also part of what allows us to learn from our mistakes.

I regret that I took a week too long to offer to take Wolfy off my brother's hands... She had the makings of a really good dog, but they ended up shooting her before I got up the resolve to offer to do this. This regret has led to me taking action quicker and saving one of my current dogs from the same fate.

This is entirely selfish: I was in love with the cute blonde-haired girl that sat behind me in 6th grade. She moved away at the end of the year. I was heartbroken. When I was in high school I went to a state competition and she looked me up. In my ignorance, I didn't realize that she must have had feelings for me too. I let her go without even asking for her address and phone number. That was 1971 and I still regret my stupidity.

-DR

I know what you mean.

Hmm, something I really regret??

– Ride a motorcycle in anger and crashed it.

– staying with a partner after he slapped me for nothing (and I don’t talk about a light pat on my hinny or something while making out)

- Argue with my dad and flee at night for two days (never see my parents cry before)

Okay, I think that is enough, getting depressed thinking about it :crybaby: