LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Play Santa For The Season

PArms

Awww...I was just thinking how nice it would be to have a big AB sized santa to take pictures with and to tell what I want for christmas.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

*offers lap*

"So tell me, little girl, have you been a good girl this year?"

*Climbs up, fixing my dress a little to try and cover whats underneath, my diaper still showing in the back since the dress is short. Whispers in Santa's ear*

"I've been a very good girl! I wants a ferret pretty pretty please!" ^////^

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I don wanna sit in that Santas lap...

he smells like poop!! :P

:roflmao:

:o You're only smelling all the other little babies!

I am making my list, and so far, there are no ducks on it. You best be careful, or you'll end up with a lump of coal.

ps I gave my sister a lump of coal when we were younger. It was the first year that we had a coal stove.

*Climbs up, fixing my dress a little to try and cover whats underneath, my diaper still showing in the back since the dress is short. Whispers in Santa's ear*

"I've been a very good girl! I wants a ferret pretty pretty please!" ^////^

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Well, let me check my list. A for Alice...there we go. Ho, ho, ho, you're listed twice. One for Alice and one for Angel of Hope. You must have been one really good girl. :) Make sure you learn everything you can about taking care of ferrets, ok?

Well, let me check my list. A for Alice...there we go. Ho, ho, ho, you're listed twice. One for Alice and one for Angel of Hope. You must have been one really good girl. :) Make sure you learn everything you can about taking care of ferrets, ok?

*nods nods super fast* Uh-huh! Okay! Thankies Santa!

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

hey santa. can I get tickets to go back in time and see RATM and Queen in concert?

Hmm. Seems that you're on the naughty list. Have you apologized to her yet? When you do, I'll make sure to get you a pair of tickets for the time machine and a pair for the concerts.

Gee, with all that clothing, it would be too easy to conceal a nice thick diaper. And if you do happen to leak, just blame it on the kids!

(I've been in such a Christmas mood today)

be a mall santa

wear a diaper under your santa suit

use the diaper on the job, voluntarily, with children in your lap

let the diaper leak

tell mall security kids are peeing on you

repeat

This board is very helpful.

I just want some closet space to put my stuff moved to a smaller place and there is nooo room boo hoo .Ummm also some nice thick diapers since they are so hard to find in these parts !! thanks Santa !! :thumbsup:

Aleyxsis, you've been very good, too. The diapers are a good choice. I'll have to ask the elves to figure out a way to put 'space' under the tree.