LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting A Motherly Type

turtlepins

I met one today! I'd been home to change diapers at ten and at one. But when I left work today I forget to check to see how wet I was, and I was only wearing one diaper. Usually I wear two. I flooded the diaper on my way to the health food store where I buy my vitamins and chlorophyl. What I didn't realize was that the poor diaper had reached the saturation point where pee was sloshing around in the plastic pants unable to be soaked up by the diaper! So when I went into the store I had two wet spots on the back of my legs. Standing at the vitamin counter and looking for my iron sulfate pills a woman about my own age leaned over and whispered that I probably needed a diaper change! She was one of those motherly types with a sweet smile that makes the sun shine brighter. She smiled and told me she was incontinent too. She's fecal incontinent and puts a cotton diaper inside her disposable to help with all that. We stood there in the isle and talked about being incontinent. She's a nanny for a newborn, and her second job is being a nanny for an older woman who is quite helpless. After talking for a while I said goodbye and paid for my pills and left, very self conscious of those two wet spots on the back of my leg. I haven't leaked in years! It was my own fault. My bibs were in the wash and I don't have any other pants that fit comfortably over two diapers!

• Like 1