LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Many Diapers

dypered

Hey all-

I have a problem. I used to live in a regular "stick and brick" house where I had a tall cabinet where I could store all my cloth diapers, and plastic pants, and some baby clothes, etc. Well, I've now semi-retired and have moved into a motorhome, where space is, of course, must more restricted. I've set aside a few things to keep, but a big chunk of it has to go. I could just trash it, but I hate to do that. I have probably one or two dozen cloth diapers, a dozen or more cloth diaper liners, plastic pants, about 40 packages of diaper pins, an OshKosh jumper and several ABDL-themed tshirts and some cute ABDL shirt/short combos and some sleepers. Most of the diapers are the thick EH-7 (Extra Heavy size 7) from angelfluff.com. Several were hand-made or enhanced by my wife, extra thick, some are contour, I even have a couple with nursery-prints.

I know, of course, that I could put all this on eBay. The problem is the SHIPPING! All of it weighs so darned much that it would cost probably $100 to ship it any real distance. Can anyone think of any options? I'm located in Orange, CA, right near the Honda Center (a big athletic/performance stadium).

If anyone is close and is interested, or have any ideas how I can sell this stuff without costing a fortune in shipping, let me know!

Respond either here or to my email: dypered@hotmail.com

thanks-

dave

Hey all-

I have a problem. I used to live in a regular "stick and brick" house where I had a tall cabinet where I could store all my cloth diapers, and plastic pants, and some baby clothes, etc. Well, I've now semi-retired and have moved into a motorhome, where space is, of course, must more restricted. I've set aside a few things to keep, but a big chunk of it has to go. I could just trash it, but I hate to do that. I have probably one or two dozen cloth diapers, a dozen or more cloth diaper liners, plastic pants, about 40 packages of diaper pins, an OshKosh jumper and several ABDL-themed tshirts and some cute ABDL shirt/short combos and some sleepers. Most of the diapers are the thick EH-7 (Extra Heavy size 7) from angelfluff.com. Several were hand-made or enhanced by my wife, extra thick, some are contour, I even have a couple with nursery-prints.

I know, of course, that I could put all this on eBay. The problem is the SHIPPING! All of it weighs so darned much that it would cost probably $100 to ship it any real distance. Can anyone think of any options? I'm located in Orange, CA, right near the Honda Center (a big athletic/performance stadium).

If anyone is close and is interested, or have any ideas how I can sell this stuff without costing a fortune in shipping, let me know!

Respond either here or to my email: dypered@hotmail.com

thanks-

dave

What Size are your cloth Diapers? Ricky

Hi Dave

Thats quite a collection of stuff...an impressive stash ;) Sorry you have to loose some of it. There is a place on this site for trading or selling stuff, check in the main listing area for the diaper store under 'trading post' or 'freecycle' the next one down.

Something that will help also is posting pictures. If you can't post them here, take pics of everything and post them on something like photobucket or etzy (selling site) and group them as how you would like them to sell (diaper and pps sets etc) and post a link to the page so others can see what you have and if there is anything they might like.

Also, listing sizes helps, do you wear a medium or large or small, what dimensions (washed) are the cloth diapers (length & width) how many layers and what kind of fabric (flannel, birdseye, gauze, microfleece or ???) All of this helps of coarse, the more info the better. Angelfluff has a LOT of great stuff, and it's good quality. All of this also cost you a good chunk of change, so trying to recoup some of that might be wise, unless yo don't care and just want to give it away :whistling: I am up in the LA area and not so far away that a trip down the 91 would be out of line. There are also a few other locals in the area who might be interested. For me though, it depends on size, as I wear mediums in cloth prefolds and large plastic pants.

Not to much into AB stuff, but I can always use new pins ;) but a cute kid type shirt might be nice as well.

Drop a line or post a link for photos, all of this helps a lot, for everyone, and you can get the items to people who want them as opposed to just tossing stuff out, which is a waste.

Good luck

qwack

For the small stuff you can use the post office those if it fits it ships boxes, the small boxes will hold quite a bit, they don't seem to mind if the box is stuffed full, the weight does not matter as long as it fits in the box.

Also it is cheaper to ship things in large envelopes rather than boxes, I get the large plastic covered mailing envelopes at a store like Staples, the difference in shipping is quite a bit cheaper.

Good luck with your sale your sizes a little too big for me.

What ever happened with this?? :huh:

did you find out?

did you find out?

did you find out?

:roflmao: Sorry...it just struck me funny. Don't you hate it when you inadvertantly ending up multi-posting??!!

OH! WAIT! I just noticed the different times! You DID purposely multi-post!

did you find out?

did you find out?

did you find out?

:roflmao: Sorry...it just struck me funny. Don't you hate it when you inadvertantly ending up multi-posting??!!

OH! WAIT! I just noticed the different times! You DID purposely multi-post!

Sorry about the multiple posts, my puter acts up sometimes. :badmood: I hit the 'post' button and nothing happens, I don't get back to the OP message screen, and so I hit the 'post' button again to see if it goes through etc...anyways, no I havn't heard anything except what was posted above