LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Royal Bride-To-Be Kate Middleton In A Nappy

smarti

post-6320-072957800 1290019043_thumb.jpg

Poor Kate. announces her engagement to Wills, and the tabs drag up every embarassing image from her past, including this from St Andrews Rag Week.

"Rag Week" for those who don't know, is when UK uni students do silly things for charity. The nappy is tied on rather than pinned and she's wearing something under it, but I love the bib :D

post-6320-072957800 1290019043_thumb.jpg

Guest Baby Tiana

I don't think she should be too embarrassed. I mean if she was going it for a good cause, why be ashamed? And it's not like she was wearing anything too embarrassing. Very tame in my opinion. And I guess congrats to her for getting engaged?? :)

Yes.. very normal for a rag week.. and there are other pics she'd probably rather were not in circulation! Still, agreed, not bad for a kids' party supplies heiress to make a future queen :)

I don't think she should be too embarrassed. I mean if she was going it for a good cause, why be ashamed? And it's not like she was wearing anything too embarrassing. Very tame in my opinion. And I guess congrats to her for getting engaged?? :)