LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Role Play

I have found myself in the fortunate situation to have a partner that enjoys partaking in ab/dl play with me. First off its a dream come true to have someone to share in this with and second it brings to light my utter lack experience with ACTUAL role play.

So, for those of you who are experienced how do you engage in your role play? Are there any of you out there who are in a "dom" type roll but are also an AB/DL? How do you manage the dynamic and ensure that your sub gets what they need from the relationship as well?

Thoughts, suggestions, ideas, rants? Thanks!

Briguy,

My marriage is sort of like the experience you are seeking. I'm a DL who likes a little "Mommy" attention every now and then but otherwise doesn't get into living like a little boy. My wife is totally a little girl (LG) and slips into the role as soon as there is any privacy. I'm her "Daddy" which is sort of a "Dom" role. As such, I dole out a lot of affection, snuggling and care plus the occassional order to stand in the corner or bare bottom spanking.

Answer 1: We engage in role play anywhere and everywhere she feels comfortable. Always at home, behind closed doors and curtains. Sometimes when driving long distances and in my office during lunch time. Role playing means a whole lot more than taking her clothes off or other activities that lead to adult activities. There are a lot of simple interacts that helps her enjoy being a little girl.

Answer 2: yes, sort of, in my own way.

Answer 3: Like all dynamics, you have to communicate. This is new for you and a new relationship so there has to be a massive amount of communication now. Try to understand her role from here perspective. That will help a lot.

Have fun and relax. You've got what a lot of guys are dreaming of!

Honu

Yeah I am very thankful for what I have. I am very fortunate. We communicate really well but outside of AB play I am her dom. She is a little herself but diapers Are not part of her thing. She is very supportive of me, its almost too much to take all at once

How do you transition into your personal Abdl roll play? What does she do for you that gets you into Your headspace?

• 4 months later...

ok resurrecting an old thread here... but its a pretty good topic i think... and perhaps it was just overlooked during the holiday season...

I will say I am not a dom..... don't think theres a dominate cell in my body in regards to sex....

at any rate, for us its pretty easy to get into the 'role play' scenario.... usually just my boyfriend saying something regarding me being a baby, or doing something to remind me i'm just a little baby, and we are there...

for example, if i was being a brat when we were out shopping when we get in the house, he'll grab my arm and smack my butt before i have a chance to even register whats going on.... thats all it takes to start the 'role play'

our role play is very fluid... i guess you could call it, where if i am in baby mode... but need to say or do something that is not in line with the role... i just do or say it, for us, its very easy to just get out of hte role play when need be.....

sorta like when you are in a play, and the minute you walk on stage you are in character, and the minute you walk off stage, you can drop the character.....

so i guess for us, getting into the role play just takes a reminder of the 'role' each of us is.... verbal or physical reminder... and we can get as deep into that role play as we want.. depending on where we are etc...

I think its important to remember that it is role play, so its ok to slip back into your regular self.... and that it is silly at times, so its ok to take a break to laugh some rediculous... just like sex can be funny, and sometimes you just can't help but laugh..... never take the role play so seriously, that you can't laugh when something just utterly rediculous is said or done....

course in order to really get into the 'role play' as this is sexual for me and my boyfriend.. it helps if we are both 'in the mood' as well!!!!!