LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Heart Is Heavier Than A Loaded Diaper

Kari

Have you ever taken a Bambino or SDK's and filled it up as far as it will go?

My personal record is 5 wetting before it springs a leak, btw...

It feels good just to let go of adult responsibilities for awhile

Here's my delima while doing that...

I got drunk today and started drunk dialing some people from my past.

I was going to set the record straight.

In the end, I felt cheap and empty inside.

Like I lowered to their level.

I don't like myself right now.

Really all I wish is that I could leave the past alone!

Suck on my paci and wet myself without involving anyone else.

have you tried phone sex? Maybe having other diaper friends you can call? If you want the past to stay in the past, maybe delete/destroy all the old numbers you have. Another thought, if you are that out of control, maybe ease up on the hooch, you are not a college kid anymore. Your friends, enemies, or strangers do not need to be harassed what ever your level of inebriation is.

:crybaby:

Have you ever noticed how often people use the term "drunk and stupid" to describe some escapade of theirs that turned out badly? Or "drunk and stupid" to explain some of their friends bad behavior?

I think that we CAN find a pattern here, doesn't really need further investigation.

Peace,

Vic :thumbsup:

i dunno about the pattern myself and lots of others i know have been quite stupid with out any fake excuses of being drunk :whistling:

SPEED BUMPS!

I'm thinking that there are speed bumps on roads all over the world, but I don't know what they call them in Europe, Great Britain, etc. For those who don't know the term, speed bumps are those little strips of raised pavement put across the width of a road to make sure drivers slow down to drive over them.

We all need the ability to use speed bumps to slow down our mouths when we're about to say something we shouldn't. Some people just don't have them at all. Others are normally fine, but as we've read here, lose their speed bumps after a little alcohol.

If you find yourself drinking and then losing track of your speed bumps, you've got a problem. If this was a one-time problem, try to learn from it. Things that seem like such a good idea after you've been drinking probably are just NOT a good idea at any time. After the fact, all you can do is try to pick up the pieces. You can blame the alcohol for your problems - not that the OP is - but it is your fault for consuming the alcohol to a point where you no longer feel your own speed bumps.

Yes, it is very wise to leave the past alone unless you are going back to make amends for something you did. Don't go back for 'justice', 'revenge', to put someone in their place, or anything like that. As you've found it, it rarely does anything but make you feel bad. If you need to talk about the past, find a good, solid friend who will keep confidences (or if need be, an appropriate professional ear) and talk it out with them.

I do hope you can get passed this, forgive yourself, make amends if it's possible, and get on. Don't go back!! One of the reasons you move on to the future and leave the now is just to leave the past. Good luck!