LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here Ish Minakins

minakins

hello, I am Mina, a 25 year old who is into a lot of things, including AB/DL. I am a very big fan of playing a babygirl. My preferred way of playing is being "forced into" it but I would possibly play a willing baby for the right person. I am also big into pet play (with somewhat the same preference), but that's off topic. I am a transgendered M to F pre-op and I am hoping to one day get the surgery to become female. As of yet I am still living as a male 90% of the time but am working towards living female 100% of the time eventually.

I have a wide variety of interests both in and out of the "kinky" play. I am an avid gamer (video games, miniatures war games, etc), i love music, drawing, writing, reading, etc. As for the other kinds, well I am here for the AB/DL scene in specific so anyone wanting to know more should ask me what else they may want to know. I am fairly open minded and like to try new things when I can. I am kind, fair, intelligent, friendly, strange, silly, cute, cuddly, and many other well-known adjectives.

I have to admit that diaper play and such has been a bit of a turn on since i was a young kid. I also dont mind the taste of many baby foods and some formulas. I joined the boards for many reasons, partly to look for a daddy (maybe a mommy), partly to make friends and discuss ab/dl stuffs. Hope to see you guys there!

-Mina