LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Sissy Dresses & 2 Diaper Covers 4 Sale All New

I have two brand new sissy dresses for sale and 2 diaper covers also for sale. Im selling each dress for $50 dollars each and both diaper covers for $50 dollars together. All items are brand new never worn and if interested and want to see them please send me an email to: sissyraelene@gmail.com I will send back photos and we can discuss pricing.

Raelene

ps. I tried to put the photos here but they are too big to install them here so send me an email for them.

***********************************NOTE*************************

The dresses are size large and will both fit up to a 46 inch chest/bust

The diaper covers will fit up to a 46 inch waist

I have two brand new sissy dresses for sale and 2 diaper covers also for sale. Im selling each dress for $50 dollars each and both diaper covers for $50 dollars together. All items are brand new never worn and if interested and want to see them please send me an email to: sissyraelene@gmail.com I will send back photos and we can discuss pricing.

Raelene

ps. I tried to put the photos here but they are too big to install them here so send me an email for them.

Email them to me and I will post them for ya! If you would like.

Raelene I have had problems posting pix forever on this site, I gave up trying. I can't even post a 120x120 pixel thumbnail. It isn't me either cuz on other sites I don't have any problem.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Raelene I have had problems posting pix forever on this site, I gave up trying. I can't even post a 120x120 pixel thumbnail. It isn't me either cuz on other sites I don't have any problem.

Email your photos to repaid1 and they will put them in for you.

What are the sizes?

I like the diaper covers what size?

The two dresses are size large and will fit up to a 46 inch chest/bust and the diaper covers will fit up to a 46 inch waist . Im sure I mentioned that in the ad???

Guest NaughtyAshes

Sorry to threadjack, but...

I love when people post stuff like this. Didn't you ever bother to consider the inverse of your logic? It isn't the website, because many many of us have no trouble at all uploading/hosting pics on this site?

Sorry to threadjack, but...

I love when people post stuff like this. Didn't you ever bother to consider the inverse of your logic? It isn't the website, because many many of us have no trouble at all uploading/hosting pics on this site?

I have trouble posting! what don't you understand? I don't get what you mean. Obviously there are some ppl who can't. DUH...

Huggie

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...