LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull-Ups Party

Seems that companies are sponsoring people to run parties in their houses and are providing free products/ samples. Pull-Ups is doing one in March.

Pull-Ups® Do The Potty Dance

sponsored by Pull-Ups®

March 5, 2011

With the help of Pull-Ups® Training Pants, potty training is more than just an important step in your toddler’s development; it can be a great bonding experience between parent and child. This March, join ready-to-train families across the country and celebrate the journey toward success with a Pull-Ups® “Do the Potty Dance

OTAY!

Me seconds 'da motion by 'Squishy' and it is officially approved. New Jersey Littles will be hosting a Private Pull-Ups Party for its members, in late January of 2011. There will be train access - it will be during the day and will involve a daytime private party and meal at my home. There will be kids movies and at least one mommy (mine) will be present but more are welcome. We can accomodate about twenty or so people. We will be "making" everyone who wears/ wants to wear/ or is curious about wearing diapers wear an adult pullup during the party to see if they are ready for Potty Training or not. NJL will be supplying the Adult Pullups (Probably Abena brand "Pullups") Those not ready (this should be obvious, hehe) must go back to wearing diapers. :girlbaby:

NJL Members may find details in the DailyDiapers New Jersey Littles Protected Forum just as soon as I post them (within the week). NOT A MEMBER? Come to an NJL Munch in November or December, get approved as a Member by the membership - its as simple as that.

NJL equals FUN! In the spirit of FUN we present this link (The Bladder Ballad) for your viewing pleasure: http://www.flowgo.com/funny/1262_bladder-ballad.html

• 3 months later...

I applied for that party and got it. I don't have a toddler but I thought I could share the goodies here. I have loads of $2 off pullups coupons (some of you can fit in them, or you could use them as stuffers), potty training dvds which would be fun for toddler-ish abs like me, and plastic mats with the potty dance steps. If you're interested, pm me and we'll figure out how to get it to you.