LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New And Asking

hello every1 im new and womderong what would be a good diaper to use.id like on that would be more absorbant then some other (yes id like to wet). if any one could help me out that would be nice,,akso id like to get a picture to c how they look too thanks everyone

Hey and welcome to Daily Diapers! It's always great to have another member amongst us! I hope you enjoy yourself here and if ya ever wanna talk, you can pm me. I know what it's like being one of the few girls on here.

In response to your question, the most absorbant and most comfortable diaper I have found so far, is cloth. With plastic pants of course. Although they're more of a home diaper because of the bulk. As far as disposables go, the most absorbant (and comfy) I think is Tranquility. They really hold a lot and have two tapes on each side to ensure a good fit and no leaks! They're not too pricy and you can get them at North Shore. www.northshorecare.com

Good luck and I hope you enjoy it here!

• 1 year later...

Molicares are awesome there thick and absorb alot. there also verry comfortable, i think the best, but i hear the abeans are even better.

Guest John_Q_Sample

I have only heard the term once here before and I might be using it wrong... does the last post constitute "thread necrophilia"? :huh:

I like the mollies also. The one negative is they are crinkly sunding if you wear loose clothes over them. Sooo...if you go out in public, be sure to wear pretty tight clothes, like jeans over em. I'm earing the Molli regulars right now and I even wear them overnight with nary an accident in the bed. The X's hold about twice as much.

I've taken to folding the fronts down about 2 inches so they don't ride so high up and can be more readily tucked into my clothing.

Zen