LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Really Annoyed Me...

Recently the bathrooms at my workplace were renovated, and the men's room still had the same problem: no trash cans in the handicapped stall. So naturally I talked to management and they had a trash can put in.

So then later someone else who works there (no idea who; if I did I'd explain this to him) finds it in the handicapped stall and apparently thinks it doesn't make sense to have it there, and instead puts it in the corner FIVE FEET FROM THE OTHER ONE. Because that TOTALLY makes sense.

And now we're back to square one. There is only one trash can in the men's room.

Anyone else have this kind of problem in their workplace?

I clean the bathroom at work a lot, (both mens and ladies) and the one thing that bugs the sh*t out of me is the trashcan in one of the stalls ALWAYS had shitty toilet paper in it! *GAG* Some 3rd world nimrods can't figure out that they are in an advanced world leader society with ADVANCED AND FUNCTIONAL PLUMBING....so they wipe their ass and toss the %$#@! paper in the trash can! :badmood:

TO me this is unsanitary as hell! and disgusting.....ladies do it also with the little tin cans meant for sanitary items....but no....crappy TP goes in there as well.....I don't get it!

As to your issue, maybe have one of the cans labled as for use in the handicapped stall ONLY and make sure it stays there *shrug*

Stupid is as stupid does.....

I clean the bathroom at work a lot, (both mens and ladies) and the one thing that bugs the sh*t out of me is the trashcan in one of the stalls ALWAYS had shitty toilet paper in it! *GAG* Some 3rd world nimrods can't figure out that they are in an advanced world leader society with ADVANCED AND FUNCTIONAL PLUMBING....so they wipe their ass and toss the %$#@! paper in the trash can! :badmood:

TO me this is unsanitary as hell! and disgusting.....ladies do it also with the little tin cans meant for sanitary items....but no....crappy TP goes in there as well.....I don't get it!

As to your issue, maybe have one of the cans labled as for use in the handicapped stall ONLY and make sure it stays there *shrug*

Stupid is as stupid does.....

Wait your saying that people wipe their asses and save the TP and put it in the trash with whoever is in the bathroom. You should really talk to management about that.

Actually, I understand why people put the soiled TP in the trash. Sometimes after you go, especially if it is the really sticky kind, you have to wipe more than once. If you have to wipe several times to get it all off, that is several little wads of toilet paper. Having a hemmorhoid on the sphincter can cause extra creases that catch more excrement than the average behind as well. A person using or used to a low-flow toilet will know that this extra paper can clog it up, especially if it was a big bm, then you have a big mess. So instead of risking clogging the toilet to get their bum all the way clean, they throw it away in the trash bin. Gross, but less gross than poop-water going all over the floor from an overflow. How do I know this? It has happened to me, even though I am carefully conservative with TP (save the trees and all that). But, I make sure to place the icky TP in the trash in a way that the dirty side doesn't show or contact the bin sides. Others should at least be that considerate if they must throw it away.