LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Need Of Some Help

As a couple of the usual mommies, daddies, and lil's know, my baby and i are just starting to explore this lifestyle,mainly to help my babys understanding of his desires. Well i need all the help and advice all of you other mommies and daddies can give. No matter how small or large. It is all needed and most will be put to use.Thank you to all who help in advance. If i can help you in some way in return, I will do it.

Happily,

Mamabear7

what type of advice specificlaly are you looking for?

how to talk to him?

how to treat him?

what to dress him in?

how to change him?

what bottles to buy?

what pacifiers to use?

what activities to do with him?

for that matter, is furry play going to play a role, because i'm guessing thats a whole other thing?

I know many of us would love to give you some advice.... and although I am a baby, I know what i like in my daddy.

one thing i can say, is always communicate.. just talk to each other, discuss what you fantasize about, and what from those fantasies is realistic to try...

if you can't do this face to face - because thats just hard.... try lying in bed back to back and talking about it - its amazing how much easier it is, just not facing each other.. or write each other letters, or heck talk about it through texts while walking to the bus, or on lunch etc... just make sure you are open and honest about what you want, and what you don't want.. its ok to not want to try everything the other person does....

• 9 months later...

As with any relationship, COMMUNICATION communication communication. Talk to each other. Let him know what your expectations are and have him explain his. If he says he doesn't know, he's lying and afraid to be honest. Both of you have a couple of glasses of wine and get him in a diaper cuddling and petting, where you both are semi-excited and talk. Let him know you're a woman and as such you have want's, needs and desires sexually, emotionally and physcially.

You might stroke his diaper as you're talking and get and keep him excited, but DON'T let him climax. Most AB/DL's and Lil's in my humble opinion when they climax the guilt trip starts. I'm an adult in a diaper blah blah blah. It's called binge and purge and it's a powerful mental trip on most of young and inexperienced AB/DL's. It is so strong that many times they will break up with their partner/mommy/daddy because of the guilt. When their sex drive is replenished they'll seek you back out again.

Find out if he's an AB...if he is, babytalk and baby clothes and babyfood will be desired to experience the feeling of helplessness of that of a baby. You'll be his mommy and he may regress to babytalk babbling, wetting and messing himself and crying when he's uncomfortable, wet, messy, hungry, wanting attention etc etc.

If he's a DL, he'll get the enjoyment from wearing and some usage probably too. Some just enjoy wearing, no wetting or messing allowed.

If he's into humilation, he'll get really excited when you take control and become the Dommy Mommy. You might RP (role play) you're a teacher, nurse, parent that scolds and punishes him by diaper dominating him. You might force him to wet or soil himself. This is easily done, feed and make him drink, Nature will do the deed!

If he's bold and wants public humilation, put him in a diaper and take him to a movie. Buy popcorn and a large soda. Make sure he eats and drinks it all. After the movie go for a long evening drive until he complains he has to use the bathroom and then say, "if you can hold till we get home, I'll take your diaper off and let you use the potty, but if you can't, you have to wear your diapers for mommy willingly." If you want to make it impossible for him to make it home, stop for a litte bit and masturbate him in his diaper and as soon as his errection goes down, nature will be beating the hell out of the door and he'll have to pee like a Russian race horse!

You can also vary the punishment with an enema or suppository and drive, if you don't mind the smell of a messy baby!

...just my .02 cents