LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Calgary

aydensboy

Hi everyone,

new to the diaper community. for now would classify myself as a DL (not that i believe in labels.. )..

married, into many kinks, have a long and varried profile on fetlife. Wife is aware, tolerant of the diapers, giggles when she sees me wearing, which makes me feel good.

So was reading a thread on fetlife, stumbled accross a diaper bondage thread, and that just kinda got the ball rolling. My mind kinda fixated on the diaper thing, and it was about all i could think of for a week or two. So off to walmart to get a fix, got some Tenna and Depends. Started reading more DD and adisc, educated my self a bit more, and then ordered some new diapers.

so far, have had a pack of Abeena M4, my Dry 24/7 showed up today, got a sample pack of Tranquility a few days ago, and still waiting for molicare and bambinos to show up.

after seeing the abeena's... i am not sure i can even use the cheap wal-mart stuff anymore.. the feeling, and more importantly the usability are soo much better in the higher end diapers.

Starting to look at the stash developing in my closet and having some second thoughts about my sanity.. (dont worry, i know myself well enough, i will NOT purge) Damn it's easy to drop a bit of money on this habit. Just finally getting our last child OUT of diapers, and here i go.. lol

I have been pretty much 24/7 for the last 4 days. Other than a #2, haven't used the toilet at all. It's interesting for sure, and almost to the point of... hmm.. using the toilet would be nice. but i kinda made a challenge to myself, so for the time, i am keeping the diapers on. Only interested in wetting, no interest in messes, or AB stuff, just enjoy wearing diapers, and the feeling of 'loss of control' (I am also a subbie..)

My newest challenge is finding a good middle ground for day use. So far the tranquility slim-line seems to work fairly well during the day, basically disappears under clothes. much harder to do that with the abeenas or even harder (impossible) with the dry 24/7.

Strangly, i really have no issues with wearing all day, am comfortable wearing in public, and to work, and have been toying with the fantasy of being found out and having to use the 'medical issue' line as cover.. the fun part about that, once it's used, it's kinda hard to resume 'not wearing' again. Will see i suppose. I can see many 'features' for being diapered, long drives, etc.

so, that's my diapered life so far, nothing too long, not much history, still learning my way around the various brands, and how to tape them up for the best fit (especially hard with the abeena's and others which are a tape once and it's done, or at least cant reposition the base tab easily)

outside of diapers, i would call myself a fairly normal person (definition of normal could be another discussion). I have a busy life between family, work, and volunteering. Hobbies... woodworking when i have time, books, trolling various online boards (whatever the subject of the day is, furnaces, home audio, computers, tech, fetlife, DD, etc..)

Profession, i am an IT do a little bit of everything person.

FYI.. this is also cross posted on ADISC.org

not really sure which of these two sites seems to have the most traffic, topics, etc..

i see a lot of people who seem to be on both, which is a shame.. it would be wonderful if all the traffic was consolidated on one site.. meh what can you do i suppose.

FYI.. this is also cross posted on ADISC.org

not really sure which of these two sites seems to have the most traffic, topics, etc..

i see a lot of people who seem to be on both, which is a shame.. it would be wonderful if all the traffic was consolidated on one site.. meh what can you do i suppose.

That would defeat the entire benefit of the internet. ;) But welcome.

Hi Ayden,

Glad you joined DD........WELCOME!

Just a suggestion...try out all the different boards but use a different description instead of a total duplication.

Why? I too went through a few different boards and found differences between them. In my own experience, one hat does not fit all.

It wasn't important that I was a member of more then one board but what was important was to find the one that fits my lifestyle more closely.

As far as my own experience takes me, this is by far the best board I have encountered and because of that, this is where I put all my energy.

Canada is a wonderful country.

Cheers!