LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massaged With Desitin

glycerine

I wish I could get my wife to change my wet diaper and then smear my bottom and penis with a nice thick coating of Desitin diaper ointment. Just the slightest hint of that lotion's fragrance brings me back to when I was a little baby and my mommy would do that to me. I know I can't really remember details, but that smell must be hitting some way-back hidden memory. My mommy also used to put it on an enema nozzle when I had problems. I can still remember being bent over her lap...and that was well over a half century ago!

I remember only one enema. That was one too many as far as I am concerned!!!!!!!

I remeber the smell of baby powder from when I was 4

It is not surprising that smells like that trigger reactions. Unlike sight and hearing. the part of the brain that registers smell is more "primitive" in the evolutionary process and develops moch earlier than others in the human for the purpose of regulating what we find appetizing and "homey"

For me, the small of baby powder, rubber sheetss or dried urine will always be connected to diapers and rubber panties and part of my little girlness