LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caretaker Meetings

So, as many of you probably knows, I've got a meeting on Thursday with a caretaker (someone who's a mommy/daddy for you. In this case, I'm meetings up with a daddy). This isn't prostitution though, as caretakers are doing this for free. I'm really excited, yet very interested.

Has any of you tried these kinds of meetings? If so, what are your experiences, and do you have any tips 'n' tricks?

Sincerely,

TDL

There are a couple of things that need to be addressed.

1) I hope this person you are meeting is someone that you have chatted with and gotten to know both on line and over the phone.

2) Safety is a B*I*G issue with something like this, so I hope you also have a friend you can call after you get there, and have an established time that you can call and let them know where you are, just in case things go wrong :(

I am hoping for the best for yo with this, but better safe than sorry.

let us know how it turns out...'k???

{{{{HUGS}}} be safe and have fun.....to many wackos out there anymore who would love to take advantage for their own desires and wants with out consideration for your interests.

qwack

There are a couple of things that need to be addressed.

1) I hope this person you are meeting is someone that you have chatted with and gotten to know both on line and over the phone.

2) Safety is a B*I*G issue with something like this, so I hope you also have a friend you can call after you get there, and have an established time that you can call and let them know where you are, just in case things go wrong :(

I am hoping for the best for yo with this, but better safe than sorry.

let us know how it turns out...'k???

{{{{HUGS}}} be safe and have fun.....to many wackos out there anymore who would love to take advantage for their own desires and wants with out consideration for your interests.

qwack

1) Hehe, I've both chatted and talket with this person and alot of other ones. They know him, and they say that he's a good guy :P

2) Look at 1.

And of course I'll let you guys know how it happened :P

Watch Hostel part 1 and 2 before you go, just to get in the right frame of mind. There's no sense in being confident that most people are still good at heart; you must fear and be wary of any person you meet on the intarwebs!

Words to live by.

Watch Hostel part 1 and 2 before you go, just to get in the right frame of mind. There's no sense in being confident that most people are still good at heart; you must fear and be wary of any person you meet on the intarwebs!

Note about Hostel, and I can't stress this enough, it's not about meeting online .... the danger is no greater in any situation, but at the same time there isn't a boogey man on every street corner. ;) I've met scarier people in coffee shops than online.

Now, to the OP, as long as you take reasonable precautions you'll be fine, if you have any friends in real life you pretty much have those in play already because likely they'll notice if you are missing before anyone else will. The actual danger is really how well you know what the other is expecting, make sure you are both on the same page with what you are doing. I use to try to meet a lot of people I knew online, and almost every time they expected a LOT more than I did, thus why I gave up completely myself.

He said that we were going to take it at the pace i wanted. And we did.

He's probably the nicest guy that I've ever met. I'm going over to him again soon.

He's probably the nicest guy that I've ever met. I'm going over to him again soon.

Good for you, sometimes we get lucky.

:thumbsup: congratulations! Just take it slow :)