LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adding Emotions Icon

My recent emoticon problems were well known :rant: and nobody could figure out why :crybaby:But they're working again now :girl_happy: While they weren't clicking, I had to click on the "show all" under the emoticon box, then look up and type in the HTML text manually, such as typing this:

: then the emoticon's text line such as " lol" then another :

leaving at least one space before and after. After awhile I memorized them- betcha I know the emoticon's text's better than anyone :P I had noticed my signature went screwy about the same time, which I thought was on my end only :angry: A few days ago baby-jessy mentioned that she saw it too :o Evidently the corrupted signature file had something to do with the problem :doh: On baby-jessy's recommendation I redid my siggy and voila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my little friends are clickable again :thumbsup Maybe your problem is something similar?

:groupwave:

:girl_baby:Bettypooh :baby_bath:

:cookiemonster::biker_h4h::angel_not::)B):wub:

Happily surrounded by her friends again

One of the most common problems I have found is not spacing before or after the Emoticon. You can see evidence of this in Betty Poohs post above. Make sure you hit the space bar once or even twice after the text before inserting one. :thumbsup:

One of the most common problems I have found is not spacing before or after the Emoticon. You can see evidence of this in Betty Poohs post above. Make sure you hit the space bar once or even twice after the text before inserting one. :thumbsup:

You would go point out my mistake like that, wouldn't you? :P Honestly, you're almost as bad as TDL :roflmao: Now if I go back and fix things, nobody will know what's up :screwy: Sighing, with a grin! :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

Here is an example of what is happening. If I click an icon I get the following : :crybaby:

See I get the text and not icon,Grrrrrrrr. Thanks Pins.

Sorry it works I did not see the icon on reply form. When I clicked add reply it showed up onthe site. :rolleyes: