LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Regret?

Guest Diaper_24_7

Guest Diaper_24_7

I like wearing diapers and I like wetting for a long time. Since 3 month I can not stop thinking about becoming incontinent. I read most of the stories here at the forum about it and I got the impression that it is a great thing. My desire is so strong that I think I can not stop until I am incontinent. It would be a great help for me if you can tell me if it is worth. Does anybody who is incontinent on purpose regret?

I would be very happy if you can encourage me doing it.

Good luck, the best way is simply to choose. Be "functionally incontinent". Once you decide that's what you are, you no longer void in the 'appropriate' place, as dictated by society. You are the only one who can decide that, for you, your pants are now your 'appropriate place.' You have to be willing to decide that, if you go without a diaper, you'll happily wet (and mess if you so desire) your clothes or furniture, bed or floor. But...if you so decide, be respectful of others' property. You have no right to harm the belongings of other people because of your choice.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been diapered full time or worn protection full time for close to 20 years. Thanks to the Natural Wetting System I wet automatically without really having to think about it. I enjoy being diaper dependent as I would spend most of my time looking for a rest room thanks to my over active bladder, stress incontinence and enlarged prostate.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I like wearing diapers and I like wetting for a long time. Since 3 month I can not stop thinking about becoming incontinent. I read most of the stories here at the forum about it and I got the impression that it is a great thing. My desire is so strong that I think I can not stop until I am incontinent. It would be a great help for me if you can tell me if it is worth. Does anybody who is incontinent on purpose regret?

I would be very happy if you can encourage me doing it.

• 2 weeks later...