LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Be Incontinent! Please Help Me.

Guest Diaper_24_7

Guest Diaper_24_7

I love wearing diapers and I love wetting it. I can not explain but I am psychologically addicted to diapers. As more I wear as more my desire rise to get incontinent. But thinking about that I am a little bit doubtful. The matter is that I always think that I am a bad person if I get incontinent on purpose. I am not doubtful because of the effect. I want the effect.

Because of my shame I want to please you to encourage me to reach my goal. I think only if a lot of people will encourage me I am able to reach my goal. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

I am not deliberately trying to be mean, so please don't take it that way. If becoming incontinent is something you really want to do, then go for it. There are people here that will tell you that you are making a mistake, but only you know what is best for you. But do not be disillusioned by some of the stories that you read and think that you can achieve incontinence in a few short months. It is something that will take a year or more unless you have a painfully weak bladder already. And it is something that can only be attained by constant wearing (with no breaks) and voiding constantly to weaken the muscles.

What I find incredulous about your 'situation' is that you are 27 years old and you want to be encouraged to become incontinent. You need to realize that this isn't some story where everyone is going to accept your decision.. it is a fact of life. You should not need anyone else's encouragement to do something that you feel like you need to do. As an adult, you should just be able to do those things.. it comes with the growing up thing. And it is called self-empowerment. No amount of encouragement on here is going to be able to help you with the shame that you feel. That is an emotion that only you will be able to come to terms with and handle in your own way. Furthermore, I really can't see how receiving encouragement from a bunch of complete strangers could possibly satisfy any feelings of guilt or shame that you feel. Considering you just joined, you could not have possibly had time to make many (if any) friends on here.

And since you did just join, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and forewarn you that posting several threads closely related in topic (especially right after joining) seems rather troll-ish. We have had a lot of problems with trolls in recent months and people here are very skeptical of new people as a result.. which is understandable. So if you are really genuine in asking for support/encouragement, then you should try and build some rapport with other members and instead of posting 3 and 4 topics that are very closely related, just post one topic that encompasses everything. Most people don't get this helpful advice, so if you are sincere, you will learn from it.

Anyways, like I said, I was not trying to be mean or attack you. It is just that there are some things you obviously needed to know and I wanted to give you the advice before others came in and gave you the boot. Figuratively I mean.. not as in getting banned, but once you get labeled as a "troll", you're pretty much done for.

Well, that is just my two cents. :whistling:

• Like 1

If it is what you really want do everything you feel you have to with out mutilating your self. And after that you still will most likely not be as incontinent as you want. It can and probably will take years. But in that time you will be able to decide if it is really what you want. Just dont do crazy stuff like weird things with catheters and laxatives or other things you have probably already read. If it takes drugs or foreign items its probably not a good idea. Also you need to tell people close to you in real life. If you cant tell them you wont be able to accept your desire and no mater how badly you want it you will subconsciously resist until you are comfortable with those you care about knowing. Hypnosis will not do all the work but it can help. I have ordered from several places custom hypnosis i can give you links to who i feel are good if you want to try that rout. Some of the premade is alright but it is much more helpful at least to me if it has my name and wording to sute me.

• Like 1

I am not deliberately trying to be mean, so please don't take it that way. If becoming incontinent is something you really want to do, then go for it. There are people here that will tell you that you are making a mistake, but only you know what is best for you. But do not be disillusioned by some of the stories that you read and think that you can achieve incontinence in a few short months. It is something that will take a year or more unless you have a painfully weak bladder already. And it is something that can only be attained by constant wearing (with no breaks) and voiding constantly to weaken the muscles.

What I find incredulous about your 'situation' is that you are 27 years old and you want to be encouraged to become incontinent. You need to realize that this isn't some story where everyone is going to accept your decision.. it is a fact of life. You should not need anyone else's encouragement to do something that you feel like you need to do. As an adult, you should just be able to do those things.. it comes with the growing up thing. And it is called self-empowerment. No amount of encouragement on here is going to be able to help you with the shame that you feel. That is an emotion that only you will be able to come to terms with and handle in your own way. Furthermore, I really can't see how receiving encouragement from a bunch of complete strangers could possibly satisfy any feelings of guilt or shame that you feel. Considering you just joined, you could not have possibly had time to make many (if any) friends on here.

And since you did just join, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and forewarn you that posting several threads closely related in topic (especially right after joining) seems rather troll-ish. We have had a lot of problems with trolls in recent months and people here are very skeptical of new people as a result.. which is understandable. So if you are really genuine in asking for support/encouragement, then you should try and build some rapport with other members and instead of posting 3 and 4 topics that are very closely related, just post one topic that encompasses everything. Most people don't get this helpful advice, so if you are sincere, you will learn from it.

Anyways, like I said, I was not trying to be mean or attack you. It is just that there are some things you obviously needed to know and I wanted to give you the advice before others came in and gave you the boot. Figuratively I mean.. not as in getting banned, but once you get labeled as a "troll", you're pretty much done for.

Well, that is just my two cents. :whistling:

WOW :Crylol: QFT for sure :thumbsup:A front-runner candidate for the best post ever :wub:

Bettypooh

Guest alfons16a

I am a little bit disappointed that I did not get a lot of encouragement. I do not know why people do not like to support me. I do not need any critical comments. I need support. But it looks like that this is not the appropriate forum for this.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing about becoming incontinent I see as similar to a man wanting to become a woman (or vice-versa). It must be that the emotional reward outweighs the practical disadvantages, such as work colleagues noticing the 'niff, the clean-ups after, the cost of nappy/diapers.

Most vanilla people would think it was a bit wierd in both cases, being a t/gurl, being incontinent when you don't have to be. But it's not wierd at all when you consider what so-called 'ordinary' people do in their pleasure seeking. The amount of alcohol consumed every day must run into millions of gallons, resulting in liver disease, fights outside and inside 'pubs, matrimonial upsets and violence, and more. The number of people who die well before their time by swallowing and injecting drugs which produce pleasure (of a kind).

So you have to ask yourself a simple question. Did anyone die because they shat themselves? NO. Did anyone have to be admitted to hospital because they wet the bed? NO. Did anyone become bipolar because they slept in a cot (the british meaning)? NO.

Conclusion? What we do in our private lives has NO unforseen or unpleasant consequences. Not really.

"Do what thou wilt, an' it do no-one harm" Old wiccan proverb.

Daddy Fred.