LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

• 2 weeks later...

I wear only Luvs Size 6 or Pampers Baby Dry Size fits perfect no leaks! Right Now curently wearing size 6 luvs just about ready for a change. I'm a little wet right have been wearing the same diaper sense about 10am. It could be about 2hrs be it needs changing. They very absorbant. Luv wear luvs

Molicare Super Plus and the only type I will be in until I run low as I have to hide them, so can only have a bag or two at a time.

In a Birdseye 2X4 cloth prefold diaper ATM :blush: Too broke to use the last of my pull-ups which I must have for work :crybaby: I'll have to buy more when payday comes ;) I never dreamed I'd be stuck having to wear cloth diapers in the daytime but I'm certainly glad I have them- the alternative would not be pretty :o

Bettypooh

Wearing a top care fitted brief, which is a generic brand at our grocery store "giant eagle" here in PA. surprisingly for a generic and cloth diaper, I am very impressed with them, matter of fact I prefer them over depends maximum protection. Been in it for about an hour or so as I leaf through the forum waiting on everything to "brew."I still debating wether or not I want to mess.

A very soggy Molicare Super Plus, I got a medium drink at burger place and refilled it twice and refilled it again on my way out.

With my Onsie to hide the diaper I have been wearing almost full time.

Just got home from running errands all day in diapers. Have not been out and about in a little while. Abri Wings was my choice diapers for errands..... changed into a Bambino Teddy Bear... at home relaxing for a bit.

Nothing right now,lol....

But wore a Tena slip maxi medium yesterday evening and in bed, and managed to wet it lying down with no leaks. Wetting it that way made it feel more squishy padding :P and bulky between the legs in the morning.

There was a 50% off clearence on girls goodnites at my local shop, so I grabbed a couple bags, and that's what I'm wearing right now.

I hope its just a design clearence for the new print, and not a product clearence overall for my local Safeway.