LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

I am wearing Depends Protection plus tabs. It is a great diaper, and it absorbs A LOT of urine. I find it rarely ever leaks. It is also a very comfortable diaper. I use them when I go to bed, as I am a bed wetter. I also use them for when I am going for long distances and when I am not going to be close to a bathroom.

Guest preeti22

Huggies Pure Natural Daipers for infanta

If you are looking for the best diapers and wipes then you should always go for Huggies diapers and wipes which is one of the most trusted brands on the market. There are various products manufactured by Huggies which provide all round comfort to your baby. Huggies diaper gives maximum absorbency which gives you surety of no leaks.

My new favorite combo. Tena Slip Maxi w/abri let maxi stuffer

Abri Let Maxis with any diaper is my favorite. So. Much. Padding. :)

Right now I'm just in an Abena M4. Went stuffer-free since I only have half as many stuffers as diapers- and any time I put a Maxi in, the diaper lasts forever! :)

• Like 1

I'm in my Bambino Bellissimo sleeping diaper and I've already wet it pretty bad. I've been lazy lately and have developed a mild diaper rash... It's kinda a fun reminder when I am at work and have yet to wet myself.

( I work nighshift and had to work 6 nights this week, hence why I'm in my sleeping diaper)

Sounds like a rough work schedule, I remember those night shifts.... Ugggg, but it is nice too being no one is around. Tend to get a lot of work completed. This morning I changed into a ABRI-Wings disposable diaper.... after I woke up in a Teddy Bear Bambino.

Been drinking mugs of tea all evening. I made love with my gorgeous girlfriend after which she dressed me in an M4 and a pair of my new Cosy N Dry bikini plastic pants.

She held me close as I wet for the first time and I'm now laying in bed watching Cool Hand Luke waiting for further wettings :)

Slightly less bulky than an Abena M4, but super absorbent nonetheless. I just went back to these, and am now wearing to work because they can handle solid wettings, and not look bulky under my jeans. The plastic backing forms nicely to the body. Even better once it gets wet.

About to put on an Abena M4 after a bubble bath. Those are still my faves at home.

I also tried a Molicare Super Plus with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster. That was the best diaper I've worn in a while. Now that I've typed this, I think I'l do that after my bath instead.