LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Of The Family

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Awww Mom, look at this. Magan was holding up a footed sleeper, it was pink and white with winnie the poo on the sleeper.

"That's really cute!" Nicole exclaimed. "well we better go and check out, we still need to stop at baby's are us."

"Oh yeah I forgot, it sure will be nice having a baby in the house again." Magan said

"Yeah it will. Said Nicole

When they got to baby's are us, they loaded the cart with, diapers, formula, baby food, they even got a diaper bag. Magan and her mom, were really getting into shopping for their new baby. If you didn't know any better, they just looked like a normal mom and daughter shopping for maybe the daughter's first baby or for a baby shower. Looks can be very deceiving! They were actually shopping for Magan's 23 year old bouncing baby boy!

Magan is a pretty 21 year old. She has blond hair blue eyes. She took after her mom. Nicole is 35, she looks like Magan's older sister.

James, is a normal guy, except he's bipolar. He dosen't always take his meds, so he tends to fly off the handle at times. Magan has often said they were his temper tantrums. James had a hard time holding a job, he was always getting money from Magan. She's often complained, I'm your girlfriend, not your mother. There sex life wasen't the best either.

James enjoyed, shooting pool, hanging at the bars flirting with the waitress. He enjoyed drinking, smoking, and playing softball, and video games. He would often come home drunk, He got in trouble and got a Dwi. So he had to rely on friends, or a cab to get around.

When James lost his job, Magan couldn't afford everything on her own, so they moved in with her mom. Her mom was always wondering why she didn't have a grandchild. Magan and James had been together since she was 17. She often told her mom, how immature James was. She went on and on. Her mom just thought she was exaggerating!

Her mom couldn't believe her eyes, James was every bit the way Magan had described! He wouldn't look for a job, he had Magan wait on him hand and foot. He would sleep all day, he would drink in the afternoon, play video games.

Magan and her Mom, got tired of how immature he was, and decided to take drastic actions. James was out one night, and they were watching a show about fetishes. One of the fetishes was about this girl and this guy. The story was about how she would treat him like a baby and she was his mommy. They were talking about how it all began. He had a bad childhood, and they had met at a Royals game.

They had been going out for a few months, and he told her about his desire to be babied. She had babysat alot, while growing up. So she said it really didn't shock her, she said how she had herd about this before. She said she had watched Jerry Springer, and CSI, and Nip tuck. All these shows had delt with infantilisim. She was saying how their sex life had never been better.

"That's it! Magan you're always telling me how immature he is!"

"Mom you can't be serious, how would we be able to get him in diapers!"

Weeks went by, Magan and her mom, went online to do some reserch, they also found some sites that sell adult baby clothes. They ordered some clothes and other items. They also started working on the spare bedroom.

James was off flirting with the girls at the bar, he wa drunk with his friends having a good time. His life was about to change, his luck had ran out. The 2 people he counted on, were tired of his childish behavior.

• Like 2
Guest diaperboykcmo

Awww Mom, look at this. Magan was holding up a footed sleeper, it was pink and white with winnie the poo on the sleeper.

"That's really cute!" Nicole exclaimed. "well we better go and check out, we still need to stop at baby's are us."

"Oh yeah I forgot, it sure will be nice having a baby in the house again." Magan said

"Yeah it will. Said Nicole

When they got to baby's are us, they loaded the cart with, diapers, formula, baby food, they even got a diaper bag. Magan and her mom, were really getting into shopping for their new baby. If you didn't know any better, they just looked like a normal mom and daughter shopping for maybe the daughter's first baby or for a baby shower. Looks can be very deceiving! They were actually shopping for Magan's 23 year old bouncing baby boy!

Magan is a pretty 21 year old. She has blond hair blue eyes. She took after her mom. Nicole is 35, she looks like Magan's older sister.

James, is a normal guy, except he's bipolar. He dosen't always take his meds, so he tends to fly off the handle at times. Magan has often said they were his temper tantrums. James had a hard time holding a job, he was always getting money from Magan. She's often complained, I'm your girlfriend, not your mother. There sex life wasen't the best either.

James enjoyed, shooting pool, hanging at the bars flirting with the waitress. He enjoyed drinking, smoking, and playing softball, and video games. He would often come home drunk, He got in trouble and got a Dwi. So he had to rely on friends, or a cab to get around.

When James lost his job, Magan couldn't afford everything on her own, so they moved in with her mom. Her mom was always wondering why she didn't have a grandchild. Magan and James had been together since she was 17. She often told her mom, how immature James was. She went on and on. Her mom just thought she was exaggerating!

Her mom couldn't believe her eyes, James was every bit the way Magan had described! He wouldn't look for a job, he had Magan wait on him hand and foot. He would sleep all day, he would drink in the afternoon, play video games.

Magan and her Mom, got tired of how immature he was, and decided to take drastic actions. James was out one night, and they were watching a show about fetishes. One of the fetishes was about this girl and this guy. The story was about how she would treat him like a baby and she was his mommy. They were talking about how it all began. He had a bad childhood, and they had met at a Royals game.

They had been going out for a few months, and he told her about his desire to be babied. She had babysat alot, while growing up. So she said it really didn't shock her, she said how she had herd about this before. She said she had watched Jerry Springer, and CSI, and Nip tuck. All these shows had delt with infantilisim. She was saying how their sex life had never been better.

"That's it! Magan you're always telling me how immature he is!"

"Mom you can't be serious, how would we be able to get him in diapers!"

Weeks went by, Magan and her mom, went online to do some reserch, they also found some sites that sell adult baby clothes. They ordered some clothes and other items. They also started working on the spare bedroom.

James was off flirting with the girls at the bar, he wa drunk with his friends having a good time. His life was about to change, his luck had ran out. The 2 people he counted on, were tired of his childish behavior.

James, was at the bar drinking and getting shit faced! He had drank several beers, long island ice teas, and shots of Tequila! He was now feeling it. Tara a waitress at the bar had been talking to him off and on during the night. Tara was a 5'8 blond hair, green eyed girl. She had a spiral perm and a belly button piercing. You could see it cause she had a half shirt on with black bicycle shorts. Very Sexy!

Tara "hey you alright"

James "Yeah I'm good"

Tara "You don't look so good!"

James "I guess, I am pretty messed up"

Tara "do you need a ride"

James "yeah"

So Tara gave James a ride home, she dropped him off. He entered the house, no one was home. He was stumbling around, he damn near lost his lunch what he saw. "WTF is this!" He saw bags of things from Baby's r Us. He went sifting through the bags, there were bibs, bottles, pacifiers, baby food. Then he looked on the couch, there were several packages of diapers. "Hell no, I can't have no baby!"

James was so buzzed, he just wanted to get out of there, he called his friend Phil. "Dude I need to get out of here!" Phil "wsup"

James "man I think Magan's pregnant! Phil "congrats man" James "hell no, I'm not ready to be a dad

James "Can you come and get me

Phil "sure I'm on my way"

James gathered up some of his things, he didn't know how long he'd be gone. If he would've looked a little closer, he would've noticed the diapers were Pampers size 7. Maybe if he wasen't so jacked up, he would've noticed.

Phil was a friend that played ball with James. They had met at a poker tournament, they had alot in common and hit it off right away. He was Married to Anna, she was 5'9 black hair brown eyes, looked kinda like a younger Demi Moore.

Phil had been there many times for James, whenever he got into some trouble Phil was there to bail him out. Phil was thinking to himself, guess this is no different. He was kinda glad Anna was out of town, he could just hear her now. 'Why do you always run, whenever he needs you!" He just kinda laughed to himself, truth be known with James in his life it made it very interesting. He thought of James like a little brother.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

James, was at the bar drinking and getting shit faced! He had drank several beers, long island ice teas, and shots of Tequila! He was now feeling it. Tara a waitress at the bar had been talking to him off and on during the night. Tara was a 5'8 blond hair, green eyed girl. She had a spiral perm and a belly button piercing. You could see it cause she had a half shirt on with black bicycle shorts. Very Sexy!

Tara "hey you alright"

James "Yeah I'm good"

Tara "You don't look so good!"

James "I guess, I am pretty messed up"

Tara "do you need a ride"

James "yeah"

So Tara gave James a ride home, she dropped him off. He entered the house, no one was home. He was stumbling around, he damn near lost his lunch what he saw. "WTF is this!" He saw bags of things from Baby's r Us. He went sifting through the bags, there were bibs, bottles, pacifiers, baby food. Then he looked on the couch, there were several packages of diapers. "Hell no, I can't have no baby!"

James was so buzzed, he just wanted to get out of there, he called his friend Phil. "Dude I need to get out of here!" Phil "wsup"

James "man I think Magan's pregnant! Phil "congrats man" James "hell no, I'm not ready to be a dad

James "Can you come and get me

Phil "sure I'm on my way"

James gathered up some of his things, he didn't know how long he'd be gone. If he would've looked a little closer, he would've noticed the diapers were Pampers size 7. Maybe if he wasen't so jacked up, he would've noticed.

Phil was a friend that played ball with James. They had met at a poker tournament, they had alot in common and hit it off right away. He was Married to Anna, she was 5'9 black hair brown eyes, looked kinda like a younger Demi Moore.

Phil had been there many times for James, whenever he got into some trouble Phil was there to bail him out. Phil was thinking to himself, guess this is no different. He was kinda glad Anna was out of town, he could just hear her now. 'Why do you always run, whenever he needs you!" He just kinda laughed to himself, truth be known with James in his life it made it very interesting. He thought of James like a little brother.

James called Magan once he got to Phil's! Wsup babe, Are you pregnant!

Magan "hey where are you! No of course not, you're not man enough to get me pregnant.

James "STFU, I'm plenty man enough. (after he said that, he realized how unmanley it sounded!"

Magan "ok whatever. "So where are you!"

James "I'm at Phils" So wsup with all the baby stuff!"

Magan "why don't you come home and see"

James "Well I just got here, I'm kinda drunk."

Magan "I'll come and get you."

Once she got there, James was passed out, Phil helped her get him in the car. She stopped at quick trip, to get some gas. She looked at James, he was sound asleep. She reached into her purse, she had a bugs bunny disney pacifier, she put it in his mouth. She was surprised, James actually was still sucking it once they got home.

She had called her mom, and she was there waiting to help get James inside. Magan undressed him, she took a diaper out of the bag, she lifted his legs and slid the diaper underneath him, then she powdered him, brought the diaper up between his legs and fastened each side. She took a long hard look at him, he was passed out with a diaper on and sucking a pacifier. She took her phone out and took some pictures. She smiled and said "aww my baby looks so cute!"

"Mom come see your grandson!"

Nicole "Oh my Magan, he's adorable!

Magan "I know isn't he"

Magan's body was on fire, she was really getting off seing her baby boyfriend like this. She told her mom good night, and they both went to bed. Magan got undressed, she held James, and she lowered her shirt and lifted up her bra, she removed his pacifier and placed her nice lovely soft,warm nipple in his mouth. As he sucked she patted his diaper!

Magan was so wet, she could've used the diaper her self! Nicole was downstairs looking up infantilisim, and adult babies. She was going from site to site, reading stories and looking at clothes and other items. She was really excited in having Magan's 1st grandbaby, she kinda laughed to herself.

James was so drunk, he was totally passed out, little did he realize his life was changing. This would be one HANGOVER he'd never forget!

• Like 2
Guest diaperboykcmo

James called Magan once he got to Phil's! Wsup babe, Are you pregnant!

Magan "hey where are you! No of course not, you're not man enough to get me pregnant.

James "STFU, I'm plenty man enough. (after he said that, he realized how unmanley it sounded!"

Magan "ok whatever. "So where are you!"

James "I'm at Phils" So wsup with all the baby stuff!"

Magan "why don't you come home and see"

James "Well I just got here, I'm kinda drunk."

Magan "I'll come and get you."

Once she got there, James was passed out, Phil helped her get him in the car. She stopped at quick trip, to get some gas. She looked at James, he was sound asleep. She reached into her purse, she had a bugs bunny disney pacifier, she put it in his mouth. She was surprised, James actually was still sucking it once they got home.

She had called her mom, and she was there waiting to help get James inside. Magan undressed him, she took a diaper out of the bag, she lifted his legs and slid the diaper underneath him, then she powdered him, brought the diaper up between his legs and fastened each side. She took a long hard look at him, he was passed out with a diaper on and sucking a pacifier. She took her phone out and took some pictures. She smiled and said "aww my baby looks so cute!"

"Mom come see your grandson!"

Nicole "Oh my Magan, he's adorable!

Magan "I know isn't he"

Magan's body was on fire, she was really getting off seing her baby boyfriend like this. She told her mom good night, and they both went to bed. Magan got undressed, she held James, and she lowered her shirt and lifted up her bra, she removed his pacifier and placed her nice lovely soft,warm nipple in his mouth. As he sucked she patted his diaper!

Magan was so wet, she could've used the diaper her self! Nicole was downstairs looking up infantilisim, and adult babies. She was going from site to site, reading stories and looking at clothes and other items. She was really excited in having Magan's 1st grandbaby, she kinda laughed to herself.

James was so drunk, he was totally passed out, little did he realize his life was changing. This would be one HANGOVER he'd never forget!

I woke up with a throbbing headache, I stretched, and I herd this crinckling sound! WTF IS THIS! "Oh my baby is up!" Magan exclaimed

James "what do you mean baby?"

Magan "well mom and I have decided to treat you the way you act" You seem to think, you don't have to work, you show no respect. You throw temper tantrums! So we've decided you can be the baby, no repsonsibility, no worries"

James "Fuck You!" "I'm not being a ba" Smack, before he could get out another word, Magan backhanded James so hard, he fell backwards on to the bed! "I've had enough of your behavior, you'll do as we say, or you'll have a very sore ass!"

Soon as he fell into the bed, Nicole took her belt off and began beating the shit out of him. James was so weak from the hangover, he really couldn't put up much of a fight. He was kicking and flopping around like a fish out of water.

Nicole, was beating the shit out of him with the belt! She was landing unforgiven precision strikes on James poor ass!

"Stop, stop"! James Cried out! Nicole said "Are you going to be a good baby, and do what your mommy and I tell you to do!

James ass was on fire, he never been whopped like that before. He would do damn near anything, he would confess to anything, just to have this beating stop! "Yes I'll be a good baby!"

Nicole said "that's good, grandma dosen't want to be mean to her sweet baby grandson, but he must know who's in charge!"

James just sniffled and tried to stop crying, he felt so helpless and vulnerable!

Magan came in and said "awww is my baby having a bad day, mommy's here for you" She held him in her arms, and told him how his life would be for now on! "We'll decide what you eat, what you wear, where you go, when you go to bed, basically you will be treated like a 2 year old. "If you're a bad baby, this will seem like a walk in the park!" 'We don't wanna hurt our baby, but if he misbehaves, we will spank him."

Together, Magan and Nicole, gave James a bath, then they dusted him with powder, and put him into a Pampers baby diaper! "Awwww, Nicole and Magan cooed and awwed over their new baby!

They made the baby crawl, ga ga goo, they even made him lay on his back and kick his legs. They got some great pictures, "Magan said look, these will go in your new baby book"

James just laid there and sucked his pacifier, trying to take this all in! Have these people lost their minds! He was still in so much pain, that he went along with this baby crap for now!

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

I woke up with a throbbing headache, I stretched, and I herd this crinckling sound! WTF IS THIS! "Oh my baby is up!" Magan exclaimed

James "what do you mean baby?"

Magan "well mom and I have decided to treat you the way you act" You seem to think, you don't have to work, you show no respect. You throw temper tantrums! So we've decided you can be the baby, no repsonsibility, no worries"

James "Fuck You!" "I'm not being a ba" Smack, before he could get out another word, Magan backhanded James so hard, he fell backwards on to the bed! "I've had enough of your behavior, you'll do as we say, or you'll have a very sore ass!"

Soon as he fell into the bed, Nicole took her belt off and began beating the shit out of him. James was so weak from the hangover, he really couldn't put up much of a fight. He was kicking and flopping around like a fish out of water.

Nicole, was beating the shit out of him with the belt! She was landing unforgiven precision strikes on James poor ass!

"Stop, stop"! James Cried out! Nicole said "Are you going to be a good baby, and do what your mommy and I tell you to do!

James ass was on fire, he never been whopped like that before. He would do damn near anything, he would confess to anything, just to have this beating stop! "Yes I'll be a good baby!"

Nicole said "that's good, grandma dosen't want to be mean to her sweet baby grandson, but he must know who's in charge!"

James just sniffled and tried to stop crying, he felt so helpless and vulnerable!

Magan came in and said "awww is my baby having a bad day, mommy's here for you" She held him in her arms, and told him how his life would be for now on! "We'll decide what you eat, what you wear, where you go, when you go to bed, basically you will be treated like a 2 year old. "If you're a bad baby, this will seem like a walk in the park!" 'We don't wanna hurt our baby, but if he misbehaves, we will spank him."

Together, Magan and Nicole, gave James a bath, then they dusted him with powder, and put him into a Pampers baby diaper! "Awwww, Nicole and Magan cooed and awwed over their new baby!

They made the baby crawl, ga ga goo, they even made him lay on his back and kick his legs. They got some great pictures, "Magan said look, these will go in your new baby book"

James just laid there and sucked his pacifier, trying to take this all in! Have these people lost their minds! He was still in so much pain, that he went along with this baby crap for now!

A couple weeks passed, James life was full of feedings, naps, and diaper changes. Magan and Nicole, treated him just like a toddler. They would wake him up in the morning, bath, fed babyfood, and his bottle. Nap time, up again feeding, play in the playpen, plenty of changes. He hated his new baby life, he was just biding his time. There was no way, he was going to continue living like this!

Magan and Nicole felt they had James under control. James was just biding his time, he was going to get out soon as he had the chance. Magan liked having her boyfriend as a baby. She liked the control, she had. He wasen't alloweed to go out all night and flirt with the girls. Nicole enjoyed having a baby in the house again, it was like her maternal instincts were taking over. She enjoyed the times that she would hold James in the big recliner, and rock him to sleep.

Anna Phil's wife, had returned from her trip. Phil told her about Jame's experiences. Anna never really liked James, she thought he was a bad influence on Phil. She also thought he was immature, bouncing around from job to job, flirting with every girl that was insight. Phil and her were talking as she fed her 2 year old baby his bottle.

One day, Magan went to work, and Nicole had an emergency. She locked James up in the nursery. James found a way out. He ripped the diaper off, and he thought now is his chamce. He gathered up some clothes, put them in a bag. He got down the street, he thought free at last! He called Phil for a ride, they met up at Quicktrip. James was too embarassed to tell Phil about the baby stuff! He just said he needed a place to stay for a few days. Phil was not one to turn a friend down. Little did James know, life was about to get very interesting!