LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Got Caught In Public?

Seems as though you both were caught in an embarrassing situation. Damn though, she could have at least given a thanks for the help. I assume you live out in country where she is your closets neighbor?

Didn't think much about it early on but the more I wet the bigger the diaper got. By the time we were done I was pretty self-conscious even though I had on the baggiest pants and the longest sweatshirt I could find in my closet. I kept pulling my pants down as low as they would go so the outline of my diaper wouldn't show. If anyone did notice I wasn't aware.

I've had that problem when out and need to change, like in a store? You're so right, the diaper really hangs low, what I've found though is wearing plastic pants helps. But one time at the pool changing room which has no cubicles, I was soaked and so as I walked to the lockers my diaper was hanging so low it nearly came off. The changing rooms are okay though because they provide a disposal bin for diapers and there is also a disabled room you can use for privacy but I'm not really bothered about people seeing, I have seen other men in diapers and pull-ups and people's opinions or common sense you would think would tell them it is for a medical reason.

When we are out I look at most people from behind just in case I might see a diaper under someones clothes. Even if I did I wouldn't acknowledge it to the person wearing it. It's none of my business.

I'm not sure people do notice from behind? With a thick diaper and plastic pants I know that mine does show at the back and where I've tried using baggier trackpants I've found that all they do is just slip down so in the end people will see everything. So I continue to wear normal sized pants; if it shows from behind then so what, it's hardly a crime.

I really don't think that she'll say anything to her hubby. And if she did tell him about me wearing a diaper, he'd probably not say anything to me about it. These neighbors are not at all outgoing. They've lived there about 4 years, and they've never had much contact with any other family in the area. We see them now and again as we drive by and wave, but that's about the extent of our contact with them.

She did look nice in that bathrobe, though. I can think of all sorts of nasty things I'd like to do with her.

I was running errands one day recently just wearing a t shirt and real thin gym shorts [the mesh kind].Well i had really wet myself and the diaper was really swollen just about ready to leak.As ididn't have a change with me iran into the local grocery to buy some depends pullups, the lines were long so i went to the liquer dept/express line.The lady who generally works was off that day and her replacement was someone i knew for about 6 yrs. I put hte diapers on the counter and she says are these for you? i bet you look cute. Red faced i said yes then she looked down at my very noticably swollen diaper and said and by the looks of it you need a change.I quickly left to to the bathroom to change and then left the store.I have since been back to that store a few times and have seen her she just smiles.I've wondered if she was into the lifestyle but have never asked but iguess you could say i was caught wearing.

Like conductor, I also like to wear when working around the place..

Once, I was harrowing and a neighbor showed up without me seeing them come down the road. I didn't see her untill she was walking towards me on the tractor. I had my shorts and t shirt with me, so I quickly jumped off the opposite side and pulled them on. I hope she thought I was in my underwear. She never asked, just wanted to know where the family was..

Another time, I was linseed oiling the barn and was at the highest point up on a ladder. A friend turned into our yard, our driveway is about 100 yards, and with nothing blocking their view.. I fireman slid down the ladder and pulled on shorts and t, like a super hero. Like before nothing said...

I think and hope my secret is still a secret..

I'm about positive that people have noticed, as I've been rather conspicuous about it a few times. That said, people were either unsure of what they were seeing or just too polite to react. You would be surprised at how many people don't know a diaper when they see it. It's all about context. I have gotten on a number of camsites that were not diaper related hoping to catch a bit of humiliation for my trouble, but instead I just get a big crowd of people saying 'nice panties.'

I'm about positive that people have noticed, as I've been rather conspicuous about it a few times. That said, people were either unsure of what they were seeing or just too polite to react. You would be surprised at how many people don't know a diaper when they see it. It's all about context. I have gotten on a number of camsites that were not diaper related hoping to catch a bit of humiliation for my trouble, but instead I just get a big crowd of people saying 'nice panties.'

Walla - too true, Most people see what they expect to see. For that reason alone I'm never really worried about being padded in public, as long as I'm not blatantly obvious, ie ridiculously thick diapers, or they've leaked etc.

I can just imagine the discussions in the cam-chat if you explained that no, infact you were in a diaper...

I've been caught a few times. I too once tried taking out some trash in just a diaper and t-shirt. It was about 11pm, quiet, and dark so I decided to chance it. About a week later my neighbor mentioned she saw me in just my diaper, and asked me to keep it a little more decent. I said sure and that was that. Another time I stopped at a rest stop while driving. I went into a stall and proceeded to change. A guy next to me called out "nice diaper, you know I can see you?" I looked down and there was a 1/2" gap next to the tp roll. Red faced, I proceeded to finish changing, washed my hands, and promptly left.

Way back when Depends were still so-so, I used to buy them at a few different places around where I live (where ever was convenient at the time). I'd get a bunch of looks but the only times someone ever mentioned something to me was to ask if they worked good (my answer was not really). No one ever asked me if they were for me though, guess it was obvious and/or easily assumed.

I've been diapered 24/7 at the same office for 6 years and no one has ever mentioned my diapers. I used to wear Attends (before the waistband design was cut back and made cheaper), those were fairly loud but still no comments. I've been wearing Abena's for quite some time now, which have to be fairly obvious from the bulk, but still no comments. I've been really careful about leaks but It's still happened really bad 3 or 4 times, still no comments. I'm relatively certain at least 1 or 2 people know for sure, and probably a fair more suspect. Luckily me I work in a professional environment and It's stayed that way (either that or there's a banana eating ape at my office and most people really haven't noticed).