LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Other Bi Girls Here?

Just curious if there are any other bi woman here?

hi lilPrincess i'm a guy not a girl but could we still be friends here?just thought i'd ask you /not manyab/dl's in my area of wash,d.c. maryland to talk to?please consider being my friend and they cut off chatroom on here a shame so thought this was only way to meet and chat with ab/dl's/IS IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO BE FRIENS?please send me a private messge if we canok?my bio is on topic boards on dd,thank you for considering to be my friend and i'll keep a look out for other bi gals who might want to meet and chat with you, bye for now,stephen.............. :)

Why the silly petty arguements over just a simple question?

I saw only guys posting in this area for the most part and just thought it'd be nice to see some of the girls who are bisexual or lesbian have a spot to say hello to each other.

Why judge someone you don't even know? Give people a chance. Or am I missing something?

I don't know any of you yet, but as far as I am concerned I am not going to judge someone a liar without giving them a chance.

Afterall... can't we all just get along? *winks playfully and giggles*

Or maybe I am just naive and too trusting, who knows. ;)

Why the silly petty arguements over just a simple question?

. ;)

What you have to understand is that it has been rough here in the board while the chat room has been "remodeled"

yes do have fun, thats all I am Here for :D

• 3 weeks later...

First off sorry for posting here. Im female, but not bi. Just wanted to slip a message to Lil Princess.

*waves* I seen a posting from you, somewhere else can't remeber were, and well wanted to reply to it, but can't find it. I don't get on message boards all that much. So it you would please email me at ABMESHELL@aol.com, I would like to send you a short email. Im female 27 in south Texas.

Hope to hear from you,

~Michele (o:~