LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mr. Meeble - Dragonfly

Nicely done =) I like how you show off the universe and such using the dragonfly. Keep up the work, you'll create lovely things I am sure!

Thank you. ^_^ I'm working on the song Fine now, from the same band, after I finish characters for each band member that is. Dragonfly was more of a "flexing my mind" vid for me, after having stopped making CG stuff for almost a year due to operation and loss of inspiration. Political parodies are fun in small doses but I wanted to do something for a real band, and they are letting me so I will. New bands are easy like that, especially when they have no budget and are desperate for video ideas. :P I'll most the next one here to when I finish it, but that could be a month away.

Nicely done =) I like how you show off the universe and such using the dragonfly. Keep up the work, you'll create lovely things I am sure!

Universe = Solar system..huge difference. But was interesting. I won't get into the person Flying through space with a giant Dragon Fly. As there is vacuum in space the dragon fly couldn't move and the person would have exploded due to that fact. I know... I know...wasn't suppose to get all scientific :P But ahhhh yes back to the band. Not my cup of tea, could quite get into the song. And if you don't mind a bit of criticism, I think the video focuses a bit to far towards the animation and not enough on the band. But as far as the CG it looked fine enough. Needed a bit more shading, but not sure if you were going for the play-doh look, trying to keep things simple for your next master piece. Please post some more as you have it. It's a real interesting concept. How long did it take you to do it? And per chance was your real name used in the credits? :whistling:

Universe = Solar system..huge difference. But was interesting. I won't get into the person Flying through space with a giant Dragon Fly. As there is vacuum in space the dragon fly couldn't move and the person would have exploded due to that fact. I know... I know...wasn't suppose to get all scientific :P But ahhhh yes back to the band. Not my cup of tea, could quite get into the song. And if you don't mind a bit of criticism, I think the video focuses a bit to far towards the animation and not enough on the band. But as far as the CG it looked fine enough. Needed a bit more shading, but not sure if you were going for the play-doh look, trying to keep things simple for your next master piece. Please post some more as you have it. It's a real interesting concept. How long did it take you to do it? And per chance was your real name used in the credits? :whistling:

1. Real name not in credits, I only have my nickname in anything I do. ;)

2. I was actually going for the "play Doh" look, sort of. Puppet look is what I'm aiming at eventually, which looks a lot like clay to. The problem is figuring out what values look best and such ... and then remembering them. The strange thing is the video itself is the inspiration, not the imagery I used, that was just "fun" play for me. If you look at my past work you see I try to tell a story ... try being the important word there because the last group I was doing the animations for really didn't inspire me as much.