LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A 'Normal' Explanation

I like this explanation a lot and I agree that it has a lot of truth to it. For those people who wear diapers to regress, it does have meditative qualities to it.

Thanks for posting and giving my mind a new direction to take with the ABDL thing.. :whistling:

In meditation, especially Buddhist meditation, there is an emphasis on "emptying the mind,"

Are you kidding? I was born that way. Remember the magician as he showed you his sleeves? "there's nothing up here...and there's nothing up here and as he points to his head, he says, AND THERE'S NOTHING UP HERE. (he was talking about me).

But for serious, I agree it is a great stress reliever. How many times have you heard the phrase, "stop the world and I'll get off".

Everyone has their way of escaping reality. girl_baby.gif

Stress Reliever? Eh, not here. Actually, my diaper/sissy desires ADD stress to my life. If there were no secrecy involved, then there would be nothing to stress about. I guess, too, that if I had a regular schedule for work (and a stressful job), then I'd be able to set aside a specific time each day to play. But as it stands now, that's not going to happen.

It is a rare, perhaps unique, ABDL who has not been distressed at some point by their opprobrious, objectionable and otherwise frowned upon use of diapers and baby accessories. “You know it’s wrong.

I'm with you on the meditative qualities. AB helps me calm down a lot when I need it. How do I know this? When I first started doing AB things, I was very stressed and depressed about a few things going on at the time. Like, every day. So each night when I went to bed I would roleplay with myself extensively. Now, several weeks later, I only roleplay two or three nights a week. Why? Because I've more or less moved on from the depression, so I don't feel a need to roleplay as much anymore.

I still do it every now and then for fun, but not so much because I need to anymore. It's good to know that I have a (relatively) healthy way of dealing with my anxiety, though.

Video games used to be my stress-reliever, but the problem with that is that I like to play Nintendo-hard controller-thrower retro games, which don't relieve as much stress as they probably should. =]